VASLeague 2023

hastrup

Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llDenmark
Depends on the scenarios ...and the players ...and the dice :) but looks like a lot of unfinnished scenarios

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking over the currently published results, 9 wins for the attacker and 13 wins for the defender. Is it easier to win as the defender?
I would say tha winning as the attacker is an acquired skill. Sometimes the defender can win by just sit back and blast away, but pacing an attack to ensure that you are in position to assault the victory locations before the clock runs out is a little more challenging. I know I struggled with it for years.

this is also a small sample size, so maybe not enough data to draw any conclusions, and this being a tournament environment we are probably self-selecting and may not represent the general ASL playing population.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking over the currently published results, 9 wins for the attacker and 13 wins for the defender. Is it easier to win as the defender?
depends on the scenario but I like attacker. Defender usually sets up first so also has the first chance to screw things up. Attacker sets the tempo and usually has the tools to do the job.

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
Those links are personalized and only valid for reporting your specific game in that specific round.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Why have clearly written rules when they are applied differently?
We have official MMP Games,
Why not Officially endorsed Tournament Rules?

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
FWIW, this thread is not about the eASLOpen run by Dave Goldman. It is about the eVASL Tournament run by someone in Germany (if I understand correctly).
Just so everyone knows my post on what happened in Round 6 of the eASLOpen has been moved to Chit Chat
- because the moderator said that it had nothing to do with the thread. It has everything to do with the thread. It is my experience at the tournament. So moderators is any posts Anything about there game or experience you must move it to Chit Chat because it has nothing to do with the thread.

read this fast because I am sure that it will be taken down or removed.

SSlunt

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Jazz you are correct.

I apologize to everyone for putting it in the wrong forum. This issue has nothing to do with the Vasl league
I have deleted my last post.

Last edited:

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Jazz you are correct.

I apologize to everyone for putting it in the wrong forum. This issue has nothing to do with the Vasl league
I have deleted my last post.
I moved your post to the Chit Chat folder.