VASLeague 2023

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
Official deadline is 5 March, but I won't have time to close the round and compile the new one until 10 March. So there are a few extra days you can use to finish your game.
We should finish our game on Thursday with Francois.

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
Round two has started.
Unfortunately, the Vasleague emails are still considered spam by a few email providers. If you didn't get an email, check your spam folder and/or ask your email provider to whitelist info@vasleague.de.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My Germans will be attacking Larry Rohlfing's Americans for Round 2 in HoB FF 7 "Monastir Gap."
We had different versions of the same scenario card. John did not anticipate the 2 ROF 20L ATR. It puncture the rear of the ht and rolled 1,1 on the TK. That was 2 points for the crew, 2 points for 2 HS, and 2 points for an 8-1 leader. We called it a day at turn 3 with the Germans having a handful of road hexes, the Greeks having amassed 9 CVP, and the Brits coming on board.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
We had different versions of the same scenario card. John did not anticipate the 2 ROF 20L ATR. It puncture the rear of the ht and rolled 1,1 on the TK. That was 2 points for the crew, 2 points for 2 HS, and 2 points for an 8-1 leader. We called it a day at turn 3 with the Germans having a handful of road hexes, the Greeks having amassed 9 CVP, and the Brits coming on board.
If that information wasn't shared amongst the players, it should've been a mulligan...
Just as some scenarios have 8vs 7 turns...etc. Pregame clarity is necessary.

Paul John

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Martin Vicca and Paul Schaeffer are heading to Manila for SF4. Martin is setting up the Japanese and I am trying to figure out those buildings...

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just finished Possl's Posse with Jeff Wasserman.

Really good bloke, good scenario - great fun.

Not so much fun for Jeff. 8 morale troops are usually great but when your average MC is a 9 they are not so good.................every MC he had to take his troops broke. Then to add to his joy two Russian leaders died of their wound checks :rolleyes: Oh - and a T34-85 rolled boxcars on a MA TH shot.

One of those days for Jeff.

L'éléphant

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Just finished Possl's Posse with Jeff Wasserman.

Really good bloke, good scenario - great fun.

Not so much fun for Jeff. 8 morale troops are usually great but when your average MC is a 9 they are not so good.................every MC he had to take his troops broke. Then to add to his joy two Russian leaders died of their wound checks :rolleyes: Oh - and a T34-85 rolled boxcars on a MA TH shot.

One of those days for Jeff.

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In the East Coast group, Michael Klautky’s Russians fell to Jim Fardette’s Germans In Cream of the Crop. The key moment occurred when a Stug, unable to locate anything better, scored a critical hit on the mighty KV1 using HE. The issue was still very much in doubt, but real life time constraints led Michael to graciously concede the match.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Paul and I finished a great game of SM 4 light em up.
My Japanese held on for long enough tgat when his 9-2 eventually entered the fray, he had to take risks which backfired.
On the penultimate turn with all his leaders gone Paul decided to resign.
While my dice were good, they had to be. With a SAN of 4 I had no less than 18 SAN opportunities! 6 worked.

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
The official deadline is May 14.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking over the currently published results, 9 wins for the attacker and 13 wins for the defender. Is it easier to win as the defender?