trevpr1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Trev. I will not be going to Heroes this year as I am taking the wife away for her 40th. She doesn't know it yet which is why I am talking as of I am going(and why I'm doing t-shirts for this year). I'll be sorry to miss it but hopefully this one miss will clear the road for many years ahead.
    I know I told ian wiley bit just in case Susan sees any of these messages van you treat me like I'm still going to be there?any thanks. Yours Aye Martin.

Ps. I'm case your wondering Pete knows I'm not going but was helping with the subterfuge.
    Hi Trev,

It's been a while... still playing ASL although the time to do so is at premium as I now have regular 9-5 job...

Playing the Darkest day? from VoTG big scenario that will probably take one more session to finish. My Russians are clinging on for dear life..
    Heh, takes a british perspective on armour to tell it like it is.

Yes you can low crawl at will - usually to avoid interdiction.
    Cardboard Tank rep +1: I've been searching for a caption for that bloody thing (different photo) for about 8 months.

Played my first FTF in months, lost at "A Day By The Shore." Had a little of everything, from blunderous moves to 8-shot rate tears to yet another fcked-up rule: can you Low Crawl at will? Didn't it used to be the last option when no other rout was possible?
    I din't see the end of the ashes, I got banned for a month :(.

Honestly, the Poms deserved the win. They had more heart than the Aussies and it showed when it was important.

We are playing each other in the Rugby tonight aren't we?

King Billy
    "What you're trying to say is that MMP are kibitzing by writing rules?"

Can't rep so soon :clap:
    I may look back and see FOBA as my first comedy writing gig. The Dr. Strangelove FOBA could have done without the text at the bottom - a little too clunky. I might fix it.
    I've moved to Seattle and am just now thinking about some ASL. There's a few who play around here.
    Here's the thing, Trev: have you seen any denial? Retraction? Sure the mods deleted the post, but I'm left hanging in limbo while Dorosh was able to bring attention to his deviant little games. *I* know he did it, I have no doubt, whatsoever.

I'm more than a little perturbed noone in authority has had the common courtesy to cover my back on this. Not one feckin' word from a mod or Don, NOTHING. So, once again, completely inexcusable behaviour appears to go unchecked while I'm left with a potential mess to clean up while some pathetic loser gets to sit at his keyboard throwing my name God-knows where, simply because I won't kowtow to him.

What? It's just a coincidence my user name and real name pop up conveniently where Dorosh suggested everyone look for it? And how dumb would I be to need to have two user profiles on any site, anyway? Just some sort of perverted insurance on Dorosh's part, that's why.
    Of course I know Fezziwig is a Dickens character! It's why I chose the name: in the Alistair Sim version, the quote: "I'm afraid I cannot sell out to the new vested interests, I believe in the old ways and will die out with them if needs be" was the philosophy I ran my business by.
    Hi trev just could not help with that comment, thought it quite accurate!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…