trevpr1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Also, try get him to acknowledge you've been playin' ASL/SL for three times longer than he has."

:clap: You wouldn't believe how many people think he's been playing since ASL came out. :rolleyes:
    Believe it or not I've had those pictures in photobucket since way back when. I was going to do a skit like that but then Robin closed the thread in the SK forum and Scrotard never b!tched again so they just sat there for a couple of years... until now! :devious:

He's such a terd :rolleyes:
    "Hung by your own Pitarde"
    What an absolute ****wit the Scrote is eh ?
    PS: Talking to Custardpieface t'other day...we're both good to go on the 1st April April Fools Joke you're planning
    Bwuhuhuh
    Trev would you happen to have a scanned copy of ToT's Korean playtest, with maps?
    "You might be the best straight man ever. How ironic would THAT be?"

What have you heard? :shy:
    Understand! I am in the halfsquad t-shirt photos in front of Big Ben and tha War Museum, taken two years ago.

Rich D
    Trevor,

I am not Rich Spilky of Halfsquad fame. Although I live within 25 miles of him and play him occasionally.

My name is Rich Domovic, but hello to you.

Rich
    Cheers for the rep Trev.
    Pitman is bit of a knob. Please note I am the master of understatement, here.
    We, as a core element of our hobby, recreate situations where the historical participants were for the most part scared out of their wits and would in most cases have preferred to be anywhere else at that time. We are pushing around counters with SS runes on them, a symbol that in some countries it is still illegal to display in public. but as wargamers we tend to see beyond all that in our desire to learn more about history and why certain tactics and equipment dominated.

Pitman seems to forget that the likes of Werner Von Braun and his cohorts were welcomed with open arms by the US administration shortly after VE day.

To me it is the history that fasciniates and holds my attention. Was the Nazi regime abhorrent? Absolutely.
    Tate is a complete dbag. He argues just to argue and I think he enjoys if the other person gets riled up. He would never ever show his face at a tournament or else he would just laugh off his behavior here and tell you it is just for show. IOW he's just another internet bully who can dish it out but can't take it. I'm glad to know that scrote bothers him so much. :cool:
    Thanks for rep....
    He (Twater) really is a gigantic ****wit
    I don't even understand why I enter into any debate with him....I normally wouldn't when I realise that discussion is futile with someone...
    But....
    but.....
    I CAN'T STOP MYSELF !!!!!
    :)
    (you going to Intensive Fire ??)
    Dear Trevpr1:

I sent you a friend request because I follow and value your responses on so-called "serious" issues in the general ASL forum. (Well, as "serious" as it gets...)

Sincerely,
    David
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…