Not open for further replies.

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
Some snapshots from the Society for the Appreciation of Cute Arses (or asses for the uneducated septics):

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Saw the first cricket of the year while out having coffee today. Australia being humped by Pakistan? Tee hee.

And who's the blond fat arsed quickie? Looked like a lardy Freddie Flintoff and in need of laying off the meat pies for a decade or two........

My 9yo son was most amused by a Pakistani player called Salman Butt, or Fish Arse as he quickly was christened.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
You two should be ashamed of yourselves for picking on such a helpless and worthless cripple :angry:

How would you feel if only one side of your Johnson was "responsive"?

What's next? Chucking pensioners under buses? Not that that doesn't sound like fun... :devious:
NEVER, Pensioners may have been of use at some point!

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
RIP Puppy 1/1/94-1/3/10

Psycho my condolonces to you and your family...It's always tough to lose a beloved pet...Hang in there John, there is another bouncing little furry bundle of joy waiting for you to overcome your grief and bring them home....

Bob Miller

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Very sad for you and your family. Especially for the kids to lose their pup. What breed was he/she? Almost looks like part black lab and part shepard. My best wishes for you guys.

BobO

Argentine Dove Hunter
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hang in there John, there is another bouncing little furry bundle of joy waiting for you to overcome your grief and bring them home....

His wife doesn't allow him to bring home hookers anymore.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Psycho my condolonces to you and your family...It's always tough to lose a beloved pet...Hang in there John, there is another bouncing little furry bundle of joy waiting for you to overcome your grief and bring them home....
Thanks man. We probably won't get another dog for awhile. We still have two other mutts right now.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Very sad for you and your family. Especially for the kids to lose their pup. What breed was he/she? Almost looks like part black lab and part shepard. My best wishes for you guys.
Thanks dude. She was a mutt. We figured she was part lab. I got her in the Summer of 94 cuz the kids that got her didn't want her anymore. They got her from the pound as a puppy and they already had two full grown dogs who would bully her and bug the sh!t out of her. The couple kept her on the porch cuz she was sick and I took her. The vet said she had worms and some form of mange so I cleaned her up and bathed her every day until the mange was gone. I gave her the worm medicine and let her eat and she never stopped as you can see from the later pics of her on the webpage. :hog:

The kids loved playing with her. They used to sit on her and push her around and she never complained or bit at them or anything. She was a very loving dog.

She's had problems with arthritis in her back legs for many years and it just got really bad the past month or so. She couldn't even get up and walk so we had to keep her outside cuz she would go to the bathroom all over herself. The past week or so she would yelp like she was in pain or something. So finally last night she passed away. I know it's hard but she was in so much pain and now she's in a better place. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.