What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This came in today, Beyond Valor 1st edition. I bought primarily for the AH dice, I see so many 1E BV's on ebay but none of them have the original dice usually, and ya I do look at the pics of the items and the one I bought was the first that I saw that had the original dice. All the others say complete but they are not.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This came in today, Beyond Valor 1st edition. I bought primarily for the AH dice, I see so many 1E BV's on ebay but none of them have the original dice usually, and ya I do look at the pics of the items and the one I bought was the first that I saw that had the original dice. All the others say complete but they are not.
View attachment 26415
Now THAT's OCD and you've got the bug bad! :giggle:👍🥴 Good gunn'en Scott!

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I'm waiting for the release of " Women, Sheep and a cow" Action Pack
coming soon from Critikal Shit all new the ANZAC Action Pak! Women Sheep & a Cow edition with 4000 barren wasteland map panels covering that browneye of a continent down under Australia! & over 6000 counters to represent all sorts of availabul "love ewes" that returning soldiers look for! be sure to buy this for only $149.99! next week this will be made in a MONSTER map version... the following week the UBER map version will be made followed by the UBER MONSTER map! then be sure to get the winterized version of this Action Pack! & the winterized MONSTER & winterized UBER & winterized UBER MONSTER copies also!

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
coming soon from Critikal Shit all new the ANZAC Action Pak! Women Sheep & a Cow edition with 4000 barren wasteland map panels covering that browneye of a continent down under Australia! & over 6000 counters to represent all sorts of availabul "love ewes" that returning soldiers look for! be sure to buy this for only $149.99! next week this will be made in a MONSTER map version... the following week the UBER map version will be made followed by the UBER MONSTER map! then be sure to get the winterized version of this Action Pack! & the winterized MONSTER & winterized UBER & winterized UBER MONSTER copies also!
The Great Emu War.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It certainly falls within the ASL "timeline".

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
CH Black Knight
CH Khaki Knight
CH Olive Knight
CH 1
CH 8-1
CH 8-2
CH Okinawa Item Pocket
CH Battle at Best
CH Bagration: Kaunus

I never had the ASL News scenarios before. The Knight series does a good rendering of Villiers-Bocage and the surrounding countryside.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No pictures? Gotta show us the goods dude lol

CH Black Knight
CH Khaki Knight
CH Olive Knight
CH 1
CH 8-1
CH 8-2
CH Okinawa Item Pocket
CH Battle at Best
CH Bagration: Kaunus

I never had the ASL News scenarios before. The Knight series does a good rendering of Villiers-Bocage and the surrounding countryside.