Gunner Scott
Resources:

Share This Page

1. Russ Schulke
      Russ Schulke
      Your mailbox is full!
    2. Paul M. Weir
      Paul M. Weir
      You got it because it was due (BTW thanks for the return, really not necessary). It was a bit late as with all the crap flying, I forgot until someone reminded me of it, mea culpa. While rare, it's nice that we can agree on something.
    3. dlazov
      dlazov
      Seriously, my dogs are butt holes...lol
    4. Psycho
      Psycho
      "sleazy and CH in the same breath? Say it aint so lol"

snicker
    5. Bill Cirillo
      Bill Cirillo
      Scott,

You are welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing more KW material.

All the best.
    6. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I think you will find Drow in the Monster Manual II 1E AD%D"

snicker
    7. volgaG68
      volgaG68
      Welcome back, Scott! :smoke:
    8. Psycho
      Psycho
      "My pet peeve are pet peeve threads."

snicker
    9. dlazov
      dlazov
      Yeah, I am sure you seen all the CH orders I placed recently, can't help myself there is some great stuff in these packages, hidden gems. I hate it when one person or group is "pro" everything from one person, product or thing. There are good and bad points/quality/items/issues in all things, you have to learn to take the good with the bad and deal with it, but there are a few vocals that are basically broken records with obvious no open mindedness.

BTW if you ever need any play testing done let me know, I have done play testing for Brian Martuzas, George Kellin, and Chas Smith.
    10. Paul M. Weir
      Paul M. Weir
      That has to be the quickest rep that I got. 1 minute between me posting and you giving me rep!? Thanks.

I figured that was better and politer than simply calling him an *******.
    11. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Thats is very cool."

snicker
    12. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Marks web page is ok, he seems to have a beef with BFP and his reviews of their products shows. On the other hand, I'm surprised he did not slam the guy that wrote 12 pages of text on buildings in J9. lol"

snicker
    13. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Wait a minute, is this paul Kinney?"

snicker
    14. CletePurcel
      CletePurcel
      We are going to play SK1 War of the rats or Retaking Vierville so hopefully he won't get too burned out on that :)

Maybe next time I am in Chicago we could have a game. I have friends (wife's relatives) there. They live in Evanston. I am hoping to go again later this year.
    15. CletePurcel
      CletePurcel
      Unfortunately I have lost my ASL partner so haven't played any ASL this year - he says he is 'burned out' with ASL (we only played 5 scenarios).

I am meeting a new guy tomorrow (he is actually from the US) so I am hoping to convince him ASL is worth the effort.
    16. Loquitor
      Loquitor
      Thanks for the rep....Everytime I ask Ray T a question about his products he orders me to give him 50.....
    17. Khill
      Khill
      sadly, can't make ASLOK this year. planing to return Next year though!
    18. Daniels
      Daniels
      Scott Iraqi Still smells like a@@, I was air guard on a Stryker last week got a face full of the open pit sewer, gross.
    19. 'Ol Fezziwig
      'Ol Fezziwig
      Can't rep you, but you're right, Operation Rosselsprung freakin' rocks!
    20. AZslim
      AZslim
      Nice meeting you, too. Maybe next year we'll play.
  • About

United States