Share This Page

Honza

The Art Of Wargames, 51, from Oxfordshire

Silver Supporting Member
Honza was last seen:
Jun 26, 2017 at 3:56 PM
    1. jpellam
      jpellam
      Thanks for the kudo's message regarding my tank kill at 25 hexes with a pair of snakes. Cheers Joe
    2. tecatefil
      tecatefil
      Yea I picked up the RB :), It was a very nice copy, I think a good price for mint I have watched RB on eBay before and scene them go for more, or close to the same but not mint.
    3. Kevin Kenneally
      Kevin Kenneally
      Jan,

I looked for the files on the Breskins Pocket maps and they have been "corrupted" by time and a some dried liquid that was spilled into the 3.5" discs that I had them on. Sorry man.

I am going to create a CD for you with some good reading stuff about the US Army in WWII, the German Army in WWII and some Japanese/Russian battles in the middle 1930s.

I'll let you know when it is in the mail.
    4. JRKrejsa
      JRKrejsa
      Merry Christmas back at you. No snow here, or forecast, but looking foreward to a big duck dinner.
    5. JRKrejsa
      JRKrejsa
      Can't complain. Enjoying some time off, and chasing the kids around. How have you been? The new avatar is a sweetie.
    6. p3love
      p3love
      Hi Jan,
      Im based in Camp Wales. I was having a fantastic time on Vassal but Ive not had any time to do battle due to commitments. I am thinking about making a compromise. Truth is though I have been doing myself some good reading of the Rules to be less of a drag on my opponent.
    7. Khill
      Khill
      Ilu map size is big, about 28"x30" anyway but I'll measure it and let you know when I get home tonight. I had the printer cut off some of the ocean overlay to make the rest of the map bigger. Cheers:)
    8. olli
      olli
      will you be at heroes, I will have my map holder there to let people see and hopefully drum up buisness!
    9. HeThinksAgain
      HeThinksAgain
      Not really, Oxford is about 2 hours south from mine, down the M6 and M40. I actually work in London (crazy commute, long story) which is closer to Oxford, and I have free nights in London because I stay over to recover from my daft commute.

Cheers, Al.
    10. JRKrejsa
      JRKrejsa
      I just finnished Meat Choppers , the first scenario from BdF, and I'm setting up Defiant Confrontation, the Finnish scenario from the 1st Firefights pack. In between building lego stuff with my son!
    11. JRKrejsa
      JRKrejsa
      I'm supposed to be off for 11 days, but I've got to work some in that stretch. Did you have a good Christmas? I ate too much, but , why not....
    12. Jazz
      Jazz
      I cannot set up as forum. Don does not want to set up any more unofficial support forums. I set up an LFT Club, but for some reason, Xavier was not able to take ownership of it. He should be able to set such a club up himself?
    13. JRKrejsa
      JRKrejsa
      Merry Christmas Jan! Wind and rain here, no snow.
    14. MarkDV
      MarkDV
      WE got a scanner? WE? Is there perchance a female in your life now?

Seriously, Merry Christmas!

Mark
    15. olli
      olli
      Under £75 bargain punched but unused counters, so will be the back up set to my playing set, the unpunched set is still in the bag it came in!!! I have a punched set and unpunched of the brit rare vehicles and the MM98 pack , best nobody finds out how many copies, I have ........
    16. olli
      olli
      Just picked up another mint copy of German rare vehicles from ToT, not too badly priced either
    17. JRKrejsa
      JRKrejsa
      Very specific. Regional in some cases. Meat, beans, tomato based sauce-usually made with some kind of hot pepper. I've actually been working on increasing my tolerance with plenty of visits to a hot wing place! (Cleans out the sinuses here in the winter...)
    18. JRKrejsa
      JRKrejsa
      I'm a full blown hot food freak- chicken wings, Chilli, hot potato chips, you name it. My oldest daughter tries all of it too.
    19. JRKrejsa
      JRKrejsa
      They had a great time, horse drawn carrige ride and hot chocolate after dinner. Chilli sauce- are you a hot food fan?
    20. Peebs
      Peebs
      OK, try Best Brown from Samuel Gawith or Brown Flake from Gawith and Hoggarth. Bright CR Flake is another good one as well as Bob's Chocolate Flake, also by the same blenders. The are both made in the UK and on the mild to medium side but with lots of flavor.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 21, 1966 (Age: 51)
    Czech
    A Czech born Brit living in Oxfordshire. The Soviets forced my family to flee Czechoslovakia when they invaded in '68.

Wargaming/Life/Learning

Signature

It's just a game, but it's expressive of warfare.