The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_olden

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pronounced Boob-lay. Rank him with Celine Dion and you'll get an inkling of how truly awful he is.........
"BOOB-LAY"?
I like those two words used together!
is he as horribly awful/offensive as celine dion performing "Back in Black"?
keeeee-ryyyyst that was terrible.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Anyways what are we playing at Hero's. Any pref?

Cheers
Ian
Do you wan to play in the first round on Friday morning? Face me in the Highly Dangerous desert or the Panzer Graveyard?? Otherwise Thursday evening - we could chose something we both fancy. Maybe something from the "new" SP. I'll be playing Pete some thing from the Russian Civil War pack in the afternoon.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Do you wan to play in the first round on Friday morning? Face me in the Highly Dangerous desert or the Panzer Graveyard?? Otherwise Thursday evening - we could chose something we both fancy. Maybe something from the "new" SP. I'll be playing Pete some thing from the Russian Civil War pack in the afternoon.
Im not in the torney (to gay) and I am playing the Barker chap at Siberian Shockwave Friday night and Saturday so Thursday evening sounds fine. Not played anything from the new SP pack so happy to play that. Will look at and offer suggestions

(hope we don't get banished for talking about `the game')

Ian

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Im not in the torney (to gay) and I am playing the Barker chap at Siberian Shockwave Friday night and Saturday so Thursday evening sounds fine. Not played anything from the new SP pack so happy to play that. Will look at and offer suggestions

(hope we don't get banished for talking about `the game')

Ian
Sorry you are too gay to play in the tournament. I'll have a word with Pete about this. It shouldn't be a bar in this day and age.

I'll have a look at SP15 and get back to you.

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For Ian Mr. P

[video=youtube;SIxoMYRfdq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIxoMYRfdq0&feature=PlayList&p=443257BC8888344C&index=28[/video]

Can't knock the Trombone solo...

Last edited:

Morbii

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry you are too gay to play in the tournament. I'll have a word with Pete about this. It shouldn't be a bar in this day and age.

I'll have a look at SP15 and get back to you.
But if you let one gay in, then you have to let them all in. And no one wants to play with Tater.

:p

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Re: Sports News

USA beats Scotland at cricket:

And as I type this, the Scots are losing to Afghanistan.
Beaten by Afghanistan. This does not surprise me, even though the standard of club cricket in Scotland is surprisingly decent.

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
is he as horribly awful/offensive as celine dion performing "Back in Black"?
keeeee-ryyyyst that was terrible.
I've never heard that and never ever want to - the memory of Back in Black played on a tinny cassette player at high volume in the back of an overloaded minibus on the way back from school rugby matches would forever be sullied. He is what I call lowest common denominator music, music for people who don't like music (a bit like Dion). Sorry Pete :)

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
But if you let one gay in, then you have to let them all in. And no one wants to play with Tater.
They're all a bunch of mincers at Heroes. Although I could be just sullying their names because I can't go.......

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I've never heard that and never ever want to - the memory of Back in Black played on a tinny cassette player at high volume in the back of an overloaded minibus on the way back from school rugby matches would forever be sullied. He is what I call lowest common denominator music, music for people who don't like music (a bit like Dion). Sorry Pete :)
If you're going to do covers....

[video=youtube;TsS811o21-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsS811o21-k[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.