Tech Lead Software Engineer

Share This Page

Morbii

Supreme Misanthropist, from Gilroy, CA

Morbii was last seen:
Nov 17, 2017 at 7:15 PM
    1. Dr Zaius
      Dr Zaius
      You need an avatar, man! It makes following the postings in a big discussion a little easier.
      1. Morbii
        Morbii
        I figured I'd be a holdout.. I'll add one later today - I can see it being confusing :)
        Nov 10, 2016
    2. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Because the comic book infotainment industry is full of leftist propagandists."

snicker
    3. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Ahh, the IIFT defense. Guess the understanding is minimal here too ;)"

:clap:
    4. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Worst news of the day."

Why do you hate children? :angry:
    5. Psycho
      Psycho
      I take that back. It's been about 45 minutes. Probably took his anger out on the dog as well. :)
    6. Psycho
      Psycho
      "So why don't you support the law of the land when it comes to abortion? :hmmm:"

I see Tate's still in the P&R section but he's been awful quiet for the past 15 or so minutes. Probably looking up something in his Bible or just stomping around his mommy's trailer screaming. ;)
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      "He thinks it's a choice because he's bisexual and had to fight half of his urges ;)"

snicker
    8. Psycho
      Psycho
      "It probably has more to do with the fact that they're growing up with the label "illegitimate" from scrotes like yourself.

See? More than one possibility."

I was going to post a response to his use of "that group" but I like yours better. That's what she said!
    9. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Ugh, it bred."

Same here. sigh
    10. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Re: Well that did in fact get me thinking. Tater, you are talking about "helping your neighbors in the right way." Very interesting.

Ran out of rep, otherwise would have. You won't be seeing the scrote in that thread again (maybe he'll disappear in general, too!). It's like rubbing a cats face in its feces when it shits in the living room, only instead of feces hypocrisy. Well done."

:clap:
    11. Blackcloud6
      Blackcloud6
      Thanks for the nice note.
    12. Psycho
      Psycho
      "The best part of this thread is that the drug-dealing scrote himself is the almost perfect argument FOR abortion. Or, post-birth abortion, anyway."

Awwww! You're going to chase him away again! :cry:
    13. trevpr1
      trevpr1
      You are too kind. Then again you also seem to be the only one who noticed. Right now Houseman is really getting on my tits...
    14. Psycho
      Psycho
      Is it just me or does KED's atrocious spelling just make you giggle? And he thinks that Affirmative Action is what's keeping him from getting a cushy job? :triplefacepalm:
    15. Psycho
      Psycho
      "My guess is you'll be one of the first crying given that you're basically in the dole."

snicker
    16. Psycho
      Psycho
      Everybody knows that snopes is left wing propaganda! :angry:
    17. Aaron Cleavin
      Aaron Cleavin
      [TABLE="width: 157"]
      [TR]
      [TD]Thu, 18 Oct 2012 01:17:13 -0700 (PDT)[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD] Thu, 18 Oct 2012 07:27:08 -0700 (PDT)[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

Just checked message header actually 6 hours 10 mins but still a new Perry Record!!
    18. sarfs
      sarfs
      Thanks for the rep!
    19. Psycho
      Psycho
      His spelling seems to be getting worse. Soon he'll be as bad as Holst.
    20. trevpr1
      trevpr1
      Just to prove I knew it was an AF gag - The Ratte
  • About

Tech Lead Software Engineer
    United States
    I will kill you.

Film, ASL, Computers