Certified Safety Professional, Certified IAQ guru

Share This Page

wrongway149

Well-Known Member, from Willoughby, Ohio

wrongway149 was last seen:
May 15, 2017
    1. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I don't believe it was ever done by MMP. A new board, and maybe some 'graveyard' overlays would go a long way. "

yes! :clap:
    2. Psycho
      Psycho
      "25-OTHER- getting 'rep points' helps me with my self-esteem issues."

Again... snicker
    3. Psycho
      Psycho
      "What do you say if you lose to a National Guard MP like Scott Holst?"

snicker
    4. MajorDad
      MajorDad
      Pete,

I am slated to play G29 "Shoot-N-Scoot at ASLOK this year and could use some clarification on the second sentence of SSR3.

Thanks,
      Keith
    5. Justiciar
      Justiciar
      Thanks for the rep, in the ASL if British thread...
    6. trevpr1
      trevpr1
      Probably not wrong, Pete. It was worth it.
    7. wrongway149
      wrongway149
      No but i knew Alex Mack was a damn good football palyer.
    8. sarfs
      sarfs
      Looks like the Browns found a new RB. Did you see the last part of the pro bowl? :-)
    9. Psycho
      Psycho
      "That would make you a.... Libtard!"

Maybe if enough of us throw it around Tate will stop using it. It's also funny how everybody but Tate is a libtard. ;)
    10. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Admin alert!..."

[IMG]
    11. Psycho
      Psycho
      "VC like this make a scenario virtually unplayable, IMO."

<Pitman>Do you have a PhD? Then shutup! :angry:</Pitman>
    12. Paul M. Weir
      Paul M. Weir
      McNair made a very positive contribution to the conversion of the peacetime US Army to one capable of fighting a world war. He also helped trim some of the fat from units and reduced the types of divisions, which was good, given the shipping distance from the US to the battlefield. He was a very good organiser and bureaucrat.
      However he showed a lack of imagination in not seeing the ongoing evolution of tactics and more powerful equipment - the tactical arms race. He showed a stubbornness that was appropriate for getting the US Army up to speed and in place in '41-'43 but was a disadvantage when things did not go according to early war US doctrine, when flexibility was needed. That inflexibility got a lot of soldiers, especially tankers, unnecessarily killed. That is why I have a harsh attitude to him. He had his time, when he did very good things, but by '44 that time was gone and others paid in blood.
      I nearly forgot my manners, thank you very much for the rep!
    13. ChrisM
      ChrisM
      Mr. Shelling:

How did your playing of G26 end up?

Chris
    14. Martin Mayers
      Martin Mayers
      I get that impression mate.
      I've already had a run in with him in the past but on this thread and I'm a real **** for bearing a grudge !! lol....Jesus I've never heard such crap...and I'm the biggest crapspeaker I know !!! :-) :-)
      However....
      Please don't ever think my attack on Tater is any reflection on my feelings towards your countrymen generally who I have a great admiration for....I have never ever met, through work or pleasure (I work for a big US corporation...AON)...an American I wouldn't be happy to talk or have a beer with.
      I have to admit tho....no-one gets under my skin like Tate does lol
      Regards
      Martin
    15. Psycho
      Psycho
      Happy Bday dude
    16. Psycho
      Psycho
      I don't know. He seemed the same old Tate with his hate filled posts. :)
    17. Will Fleming
      Will Fleming
      Yeah, "Old Hickory" is good, but I think people don't like the night and it is dicey with the NVR changes/blazes. Definitely worth playing if you don't mind that kind of stuff. Keep up the good work!!!
    18. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Thanks, Tate."

Personal attack! Personal attack! :upset:
    19. MLaPanzer
      MLaPanzer
      Not with the cousins wife. Scirosis does ugly things to a person. Some others from the meeting I was just at. It surely crossed the mind ;-)
    20. 'Ol Fezziwig
      'Ol Fezziwig
      Yeah, I know tourney scens are here to stay; I just think they need to have some life breathed in them because the format seems to be so stale; rote almost. <shrug> Still, even bad ASL beats alot of good things, eh?
  • About

Birthday:
    November 10
    Certified Safety Professional, Certified IAQ guru
    United States
    ASL scenario designer and player

Signature

'I'll tell you the truth. I'm a little confused by your tactics. But I'm gonna keep acting tough until I figure it out."
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------