• Total voters

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
What might be an idea is to put the reprint on hold and re-poll when you are near to printing counters for your next product. There would be a number of advantages:
Paul makes an excellent point.

As for me, I voted no but I'm not sure I mean it. I looked at my BFP 2 counters today (BFP 3 is at the post office until tomorrow). I see this as a non-issue. I'd really rather see BFP not distract any effort/production time from whatever comes next. While I really admire and appreciate how seriously you take making great products, this doesn't make these unusable in any meaningful way and whatever effort, time and money would be spent reprinting them is better spent on BFP4 IMO. If they're printed, I might pick some up, but it would mostly be in the line of support, not something I just gotta have.

S

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great comments. Yes, we are considering the idea of reprinting and putting in a future product.

Thank you,
Chas

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I just read the Poll and voted yes as I thought it was would you like seconds. Did not realise we had a situation (been off line 4 days), I too am ok with what I have got but would buy the grey card as well, never have enough.

I too think hold your fire though if it will cause $ problems and look to maxamise the print runs to advantage.

Ian

Peebs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would purchase a new set, either stand alone or in a future product.
The white core does not make a difference to me though.
But whatever you do, do not shoot yourself in the foot over this (lose money, etc).

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I agree with Peebs.

More counters is VERY GOOD.

But don't lose money to make these.

Unless you are going to do the entire Black SS OoB. Then I'm all for more countes no matter WHAT the cost.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I voted 'yes' but would prefer them to be replaced in the next product

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would like to see scenario packs with camo AFV counters for all nationalities. One scenario pack could have camo counters for--let's say--the French and then the next would be German. Not only would I buy such packs but I would be willing to design some scenarios--and/or playtest--other submissions just for these. Those camo counters provided by HoB with their captured Russian tanks just blew me away. Then came the color BFP counters. More, please!

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Like the others, yes I might buy them but the price is less of an issue since the cost f sending them to the UK doubles it any way. If I was purchasijng something else at the same time I might add it in but I can not see me just buying a countersheet.