High Ground 2

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
There...fixed yer post so it reads like you really meant it to. Just don't try using the mapboards to wipe yerself with...that stiff paper will give you a nasty cut where you don't want one. :)

fropa98

Reaction score
Got mine Saturday. Board K looks fantastic! Some of the larger scenarios look really interesting too.

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I haven't looked at mine in detail, so perhaps this is covered somewhere... but the hill maps ON THE SCENARIO CARDS are labeled "H" and "I". The maps themselves are marked "I" and "II" (like the original hill maps, I think).

I assume that map II is map H?

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Received in Dublin, Ireland this morning.

BFP, with LFT, are my third party publisher of choice.

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I haven't looked at mine in detail, so perhaps this is covered somewhere... but the hill maps ON THE SCENARIO CARDS are labeled "H" and "I". The maps themselves are marked "I" and "II" (like the original hill maps, I think).

HOB's original boards were I and II. At BFP we label all our boards (so far) in a letter format (A-K). Those two old HOB boards are now labelled H and I in the BFP re-done boards, done in part to avoid copyright issues.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States

I think you better get your Magnabrite out, Sam. That's an H and an I, though the - in the H is so thin, I can see why it looks like II to you.

S

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Take a closer look at map "II". There really is a bar between the two verticals, so it does say "H". Just kind of gets lost in the background hill color.

Rick

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
The postman has been and gone today, and still no HG2! I'm waiting for DP6 too, which has not arrived yet.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I am in the US and my order has not arrived either, although I did order HG2, FrFr6 and LFT5 so parts of the order may not have arrived at same location and have been assembled yet for shipping.

n3ddy

Reaction score
Country
llSouth Africa
Must.Resist.Temptation.To.Ask.If.MY.Copy.Has.Been.Shipped.
Signed,
Neil (In case the temptation to check is too great to resist at that end...)