Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
From Sam's post in the main forum:

http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?94752-New-Product-from-Bounding-Fire-Productions

Gentlemen,

Our newest release, High Ground 2, is now available for order at http://boundingfire.com/

Retail price is $55 ($65 International), but the preorder price is $45 ($55 International).

We plan to release this at ASLOK, and those attending will be able to purchase at the preorder price.
High Ground 2 contains the following:

• 4 geomorphic mapboards
• 1 large overlay
• 16 scenarios
• ITR rules replacement page

The mapboards include the previously out of print HG I and II, now BFP H and I, as well as two other mountain boards with village terrain, BFP J and K. Seven scenarios are revised from the original HG, with 9 brand new designs.

Overall the scenarios feature a wide array of forces from Russian vs. German to INA, Japanese, British, American, Italian, Allied Minors, Vichy French, and Germans under attack by a Partisan force, with Axis Minors counterattacking.

Chas
Bounding Fire Productions, LLC
If you want to crack it open for a FtF game, I might let you twist my arm into that, Burnie. ;)

S

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just booked my flight for ASLOK, so at least I will be there. Printers willing, I will have HG2 with me. Damn well better have it!

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Everything is on track to have HG2 for distribution at ASLOK. Boards, overlay, and covers are already being printed, scenarios and rules due to be sent this week.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
So, is this being released this week at ASLOK?

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes - I will be there late Wednesday night with copies for sale! Everything was delivered here on Friday, so I just have to get from Texas to Cleveland.

Sam

regularjoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Beautiful and long overdue. When will places like The Gamer's Armory and Noble Knight be receiving stock of this?

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All vendors that have pre-ordered will receive their shipment in mid-to-end of October.

Sam

janusz.maxe

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I'd say I love the lok of it. Wonderful.
But it sucks to buy HG 1 all over again. Much like BtB 1. Questions why you bought it in the first place. Like som other ASL company, that releases 2nd and 3rd editions, plus better maps and add ons to every thing they print. Maybe I've should've stoppped buying HOB a few years ago.

Janusz

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
But it sucks to buy HG 1 all over again. Much like BtB 1. Questions why you bought it in the first place. Like som other ASL company, that releases 2nd and 3rd editions, plus better maps and add ons to every thing they print. Maybe I've should've stoppped buying HOB a few years ago.

Janusz
Of the big counter/geo-board rich HoB modules there is only OtO to go. That will be done as part of a bigger Ost Front package. Hopefully you got some fun out of the HoB HG and BtB over the many years since they came out. I know I would not have waited for HG2 and BtB2.

n3ddy

Reaction score
Country
llSouth Africa

Janusz
Well as someone who wasn't in The Lifestyle (Copyright pending) when HG1 came out, I'm really grateful that HOB have redone this. I'm looking forward to it!

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Are the pre-orders for this going to be sent out soon? (the ones not being picked up at ASLOK)

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well as someone who wasn't in The Lifestyle (Copyright pending) when HG1 came out, I'm really grateful that HOB have redone this. I'm looking forward to it!
Nit-picking, I know...but HOB is not re-doing this...BFP is. If you were to go to HOB's website and tried to order HGII you would be very disappointed. Chas retained the rights to this project when he left HOB...among several others...hence BtB, OtO, HG II.....just saying......:D

n3ddy

Reaction score
Country
llSouth Africa
Nit-picking, I know...but HOB is not re-doing this...BFP is. If you were to go to HOB's website and tried to order HGII you would be very disappointed. Chas retained the rights to this project when he left HOB...among several others...hence BtB, OtO, HG II.....just saying......:D
Ah, crud! :nuts: Brain fart right there! You are, of course, right. Must regulate the meds.....

Arlecchino

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
HG2 will be aviable to Le franc tireur site? Because i'm italian and it's better for me order from an european shop.

Less shipping cost and no tax at the frontier.