Economist

Share This Page

Delirium

ASL Fanatic, from Wexford

Delirium was last seen:
Mar 22, 2017 at 9:54 PM
    1. hongkongwargamer
      hongkongwargamer
      Naa . hopefully not, once I get on the plane I will be fine. THANKS!
    2. hongkongwargamer
      hongkongwargamer
      Very kind of you sir.

Hey sorry for the delay I will get us started before your Sat noon the latest. I am scrambling to get things squared away before travelling for 2 weeks.
    3. volgaG68
      volgaG68
      "For me, a real pleasure of learning ASL has been the gradual internalisation of the rules. It's a project. It requires an investment of time and concentration. However, it's a very fulfilling process."

Your recent summations of ASL and the ASL experience have really been spot-on lately! Excellent!
    4. Vinnie
      Vinnie
      Here are copies of what I just received. I am right in thinking you are Eoin Corrigan? If not I have led everyone astray!

Martin,
      Cirrigan has already been taken care of? Are you saying he didn't get anything??
      Ray T

Martin:
      Firstly, sorry for the delay-- a little confusion as your order is under Peter not Martin. Your order 11666 as well as the replacement counters for AfrikaCore #1 have been sent. Your customs# is LJ702122567US. This was shipped last week ( sorry I've been swamped with orders and was concetrating on getting things shipped before updating your accounts.) On a side note-- can you please for the future when asking about customer service/orders please use the name on your order-- it just makes my*job a little easier-- as there are many people with the same last name in our files.
      Thanks!
      Maureen-Customer Service
    5. Vinnie
      Vinnie
      Jus fired off another email cc'd to ray, Dave Lamb and Maureen. I'll let you know the outcome.
    6. Vinnie
      Vinnie
      Have you received anything from CH! Yet? It's now been a couple of weeks since the map bundles arrived so maybe we should start making some noise.
      Martin
    7. Delirium
      Delirium
      Ian,

No problem - I'll be watching your blog with great interest to see which shape your Singling CG takes, so lots of detail would be greatly appreciated :) So far, for me, Singling has been great - tear-arsing around the village with a company of shermans and bazookaing the odd panther is a great buzz, although I've had to be very, very careful with my infantry.

Of course, I'll also be taking a close look at your Purple Heart Draw AAR as PHD is also on my list (although I think my CG partner and I may take the plunge and jump into a Stalingrad CG alter in the year, once Singling is finished).

All the best,

Eoin
    8. custardpie
      custardpie
      Hi Eoin, Thanks for the comments on the blog. Looking forward to the Singling campagn. I am about to start a Purple Heart Draw campaign as well which is slightly more involved but looks a lot of fun.
      Ian
  • About

Economist
    Ireland
    Playing ASL since August 2009.

Games, Mountaineering, Marathon running

Interact

Signature

VASL ID: Eoin Corrigan