BFP 3: Blood and Jungle

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As I have mentioned elsewhere, I have a copy of it and have already played two scenarios from it. As for the review, those things take time and my time is limited. There are a number of new things recently out. It will eventually appear.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
So my postman apparently snuck in and out quietly leaving me a "delivery failure" notice. This means, I know it was in the building, but I can't get it until tomorrow! Ugh. Well, at least I'll have it for the weekend. And I'm actually PLAYING tonight, so it probably saves me some sleep. Behold my rationalization!

S

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Mine got to my house yesterday:D

I did not:cry:

But now I am home:D

YES BABY!!!!! I have loved the little look it has had so far, now I will have a better look in a min. I had the agony of having it there but as I had just got back from a few days away played with the kids first. In fairness I could wait, the kids were great to be with.

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine got to my house yesterday:D

I did not:cry:

But now I am home:D

YES BABY!!!!! I have loved the little look it has had so far, now I will have a better look in a min. I had the agony of having it there but as I had just got back from a few days away played with the kids first. In fairness I could wait, the kids were great to be with.
Major kudos on having your priorities in order. This is just a hobby...kids and family are far more important. Enjoy BFP3 at your leisure.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got mine today... :cool:

Beautiful. The Scenarios alone are worth the price...add the boards and the new counters. Especially like the information counters. The advancing fire counters are pure genius.

Must go back and look at more...still drooling too much to type.:nuts:

Danno