Mar 28, 2017 at 3:36 AM

Share This Page

Pitman

Well-Known Member, from Columbus, OH

Pitman was last seen:
Mar 28, 2017 at 3:36 AM
    1. Bob Walters
      Bob Walters
      I am very much willing to help support your efforts. Please let me know the address.
    2. Delirium
      Delirium
      Hi Mark, I have a query re the AP19 ssr5 setup in the rules questions forum - I would be grateful if you could provide a view.
    3. Delirium
      Delirium
      Hi Mark, I have a query re the AP19 ssr5 setup in the rules questions forum - I would be grateful if you could provide a view.
    4. Kevin Kenneally
      Kevin Kenneally
      Thanks Mark for the recommendation.
    5. volgaG68
      volgaG68
      Thanks for the rep and the info (and congratulations for your finish at WO2013!). You answered a question I was soon to post. I see on the Downloads that they all seem to carry a caveat in the corner concerning playtesting and balance. I was about to question whether they were all that way or not, it would appear so. I just enjoy playing 'Norwegian' scenarios and was sucked right in.

Thanks for keeping the DM website going as well. I've referenced it many times for module/pack/magazine content.

Cheers, Chris
    6. Paul M. Weir
      Paul M. Weir
      Thanks both for the rep and correction. I have 1.4 k ".jpg"s of scenarios (~11 Gb) and use the "title" metadata for the scenario title for Windows search purposes (inserted using the preview function). When making up the list I noticed I had "Fermer's Market" and corrected that but missed my spelling "bee". I am sure I have many more misspells and typos there.

I miss your erudite arguments, whatever about your style. We need the cranky but learned input. :D We have plenty of the cranky, though Gunner Scott has calmed down (though his choice of Felix Dzerzhinsky for his avatar is creepy :freak:) and is slagging off CH, others have taken his place. As always, thanks for the DM work, it is unparallelled and invaluable.
    7. Kevin Kenneally
      Kevin Kenneally
      Mark,

Come on back, the water has less Sharks now-a-days.....
    8. clavain
      clavain
      Thanks for the rep
    9. prymus
      prymus
      Hi Mark, I had read that you were hanging about here. I'm glad, miss reading your posts though. But I fully support whatever your dicision may be. Thanks for the rep also.Take care, nice to know you're still out there.
    10. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Against the Odds Folder. Messages 41752 and 41754. I am a ****ing genius. I presume they will be deleted soon. "

nice! :clap:
    11. Kevin Kenneally
      Kevin Kenneally
      Thanks Mark. Come on back when you are ready.
    12. SamB
      SamB
      Mark,

Good to 'see' you on the forum. (lurking at least) :)
    13. applecatcher4
      applecatcher4
      You should be impressed getting rep when you are not even contributing to the site. I suppose I should look more carefully.
    14. Kevin Kenneally
      Kevin Kenneally
      Mark,
      Thanks for the comments. Your website is a very necessary part of the hobby. Thanks again for what you do for our hobby.
    15. custardpie
      custardpie
      Mark, It would be great to see you back on Gamesquad contributiing to it's wealth.

Ian
    16. Kevin Kenneally
      Kevin Kenneally
      Dude,

I can see you
    17. Morbii
      Morbii
      Don't leave us, Pitman!
    18. Kevin Kenneally
      Kevin Kenneally
      Mark,

Miss ya man.
    19. Paul M. Weir
      Paul M. Weir
      Repped you for the wrong post, meant to rep you for your next post, comments apply to that (next) post.
    20. Melvin Falk
      Melvin Falk
      Hi Mark, Could you please delete your review about the Scenario File #1 called Stavka Archives, it ainĀ“t very pleasent to read and in error and to my
      understanding by you that has not even played any of them (or any of the Deluxe scenarios either I suspect).

regards Melvin Falk
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.desperationmorale.com
    United States
    ASL

Signature

Visit the Desperation Morale ASL Web site today!
    Visit the Desperation Morale Blog!