Paul M. Weir was last seen:
Viewing forum Advanced Squad Leader, Oct 21, 2017 at 12:22 AM
    1. resinaus
      resinaus
      Thanks for your note and the rep!
    2. thedrake
      thedrake
      Paul,

Your welcome--had not thought about that movie in awhile so thanks for the reminder--will see if can get it on Amazon perhaps.
    3. dlazov
      dlazov
      Could be an old Scfi show, lol could be...
    4. Vinnie
      Vinnie
      Hey Paul. Just thought I'd direct you here in case you don't go into those confineshttp://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?117254-The-best-places-to-visit-in-Ireland&p=1672762#post1672762
    5. chris_olden
      chris_olden
      Will do Paul!!
      Thanks so much!!
    6. dlazov
      dlazov
      Thanks Paul, changed it from whatever the default is to 20, will experiment. Thanks for the tip!
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      "PS: I think he/she/it is Skynet trying to learn tactics."

snicker
    8. Vinnie
      Vinnie
      Glad to see you making the thread of your informative rumblings. Thought about saying so on the thread but that would create more noise.
    9. dlazov
      dlazov
      Yeah, age makes me a little wiser, not much but a little, lol.

Happy New Year (we still have 2.5 hours but you prob already in 2013 you all are 6 or so hours ahead right?)

Yeah I still program for a living java now...
    10. dlazov
      dlazov
      Too funny on your Python skit...lol
    11. volgaG68
      volgaG68
      Great advice for the poster seeking to start his ASL library. You have a unique way of 'breaking it down'. The "Most likely to go OOP, so buy it soon" suggestions are well thought out, and in my mind, should be well heeded. :thumup:
    12. volgaG68
      volgaG68
      Sorry! Must have layed on the left-click too long!
    13. volgaG68
      volgaG68
      Excellent music taste! I don't have all the albums anymore, and don't care to replace them with a thousand dollars worth of CDs. Yet, I find myself 'YouTubing' that old stuff on a regular basis. Just today I pulled up GBH "No Survivors", The Business "Harry May", and Vibrators "Into The Future". Also "Have You Got 10p?", but can't recall who did it. I think The Partisans...it was on the Punk And Disorderly compilation. My favorite punk/Oi! song ever...The Blitz "Someone's Gonna Die Tonight".:smoke:
    14. volgaG68
      volgaG68
      Excellent music taste! I don't have all the albums anymore, and don't care to replace them with a thousand dollars worth of CDs. Yet, I find myself 'YouTubing' that old stuff on a regular basis. Just today I pulled up GBH "No Survivors", The Business "Harry May", and Vibrators "Into The Future". Also "Have You Got 10p?", but can't recall who did it. I think The Partisans...it was on the Punk And Disorderly compilation. My favorite punk/Oi! song ever...The Blitz "Someone's Gonna Die Tonight".:smoke:
    15. Psycho
      Psycho
      "For me the 2 most important points are"

:clap:
    16. Psycho
      Psycho
      "They are still scraping the ingredients off the road."

snicker
    17. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I vote for whatever annoys Pitman the most. With black counters."

double snicker
    18. Spencer Armstrong
      Spencer Armstrong
      I make no promises come playoff time. :)
    19. Spencer Armstrong
    20. olli
      olli
      thanks for the rep paul, although I do cut up maps1 I get copies of the historical ones done then cut out only the playing areas for each scenario, therefore no harm done to the original!
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 20, 1954 (Age: 63)
    Retired Computer System Manager & Analyst/Programm
    Ireland
    Single, 3 cats (Comet, Clovis & Halo). Retired

Mil. History & Science Fiction, Board wargaming, military modeling.

Signature

The more you know, the more you know how little you know.
    Lord Of Trivia and TMI.
    In probability, while large numbers obey the Law Of Large Numbers, small numbers regularly throw tantrums.