Paul M. Weir

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Paul,

Your welcome--had not thought about that movie in awhile so thanks for the reminder--will see if can get it on Amazon perhaps.
    Hey Paul. Just thought I'd direct you here in case you don't go into those confineshttp://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?117254-The-best-places-to-visit-in-Ireland&p=1672762#post1672762
    Thanks Paul, changed it from whatever the default is to 20, will experiment. Thanks for the tip!
    Glad to see you making the thread of your informative rumblings. Thought about saying so on the thread but that would create more noise.
    Yeah, age makes me a little wiser, not much but a little, lol.

Happy New Year (we still have 2.5 hours but you prob already in 2013 you all are 6 or so hours ahead right?)

Yeah I still program for a living java now...
    Great advice for the poster seeking to start his ASL library. You have a unique way of 'breaking it down'. The "Most likely to go OOP, so buy it soon" suggestions are well thought out, and in my mind, should be well heeded. :thumup:
    Excellent music taste! I don't have all the albums anymore, and don't care to replace them with a thousand dollars worth of CDs. Yet, I find myself 'YouTubing' that old stuff on a regular basis. Just today I pulled up GBH "No Survivors", The Business "Harry May", and Vibrators "Into The Future". Also "Have You Got 10p?", but can't recall who did it. I think The Partisans...it was on the Punk And Disorderly compilation. My favorite punk/Oi! song ever...The Blitz "Someone's Gonna Die Tonight".:smoke:
    Excellent music taste! I don't have all the albums anymore, and don't care to replace them with a thousand dollars worth of CDs. Yet, I find myself 'YouTubing' that old stuff on a regular basis. Just today I pulled up GBH "No Survivors", The Business "Harry May", and Vibrators "Into The Future". Also "Have You Got 10p?", but can't recall who did it. I think The Partisans...it was on the Punk And Disorderly compilation. My favorite punk/Oi! song ever...The Blitz "Someone's Gonna Die Tonight".:smoke:
    "I vote for whatever annoys Pitman the most. With black counters."

double snicker
    thanks for the rep paul, although I do cut up maps1 I get copies of the historical ones done then cut out only the playing areas for each scenario, therefore no harm done to the original!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…