Dave Olie

High King of New Scotland
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
UNCLE DOLF!

You don't look a day over 120. :smoke:
I got him a special present: STALINGRAD! Just what he always wanted. Those rotten generals teased him with it for months, but I DELIVERED!

It's amazing what you can buy on the Internet these days.

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got him a special present: STALINGRAD! Just what he always wanted. Those rotten generals teased him with it for months, but I DELIVERED!

It's amazing what you can buy on the Internet these days.
Hope you got a bridge over the Volga to go with Stalingrad. Heard they were having a 2 for 1 Internet special...

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I posted this in another folder, but, hey, this thread has stagnated...[video=youtube;-rh7Xk1MZj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rh7Xk1MZj8[/video]

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
6 games. Will hurt the Steelers, but it's not devastating like trading him for pennies on the dollar would be. I don't think they can dump a franchise QB at half value from a competitive team & remain competitive. But perhaps I'm underestimating the power of Byron Leftwich.

A deal to Cleveland would be the ultimate shocker. Just can't see that one happening...

I'm just upset Cincy doesn't see 'em until week 9 - I was hoping for 2 against a Big-Ben-less Steeler team...