llUnited Kingdom
Wooo Hooo!

[video=youtube;ydZCjwQRuQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydZCjwQRuQk[/video]

2 Bit Bill

комиссар рыба
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From 1961, the Strat-O-Matic Baseball equivalent of the Squad Leader Purple box . :smoke:

It's on ebay until Monday. Hopefully, I will win it! :)

Ha! It was only on until Sunday and I wasn't sleeping when it ended. :laugh:
I won it and the game parts for $160 making my set complete(F'in GROFAZ!). I only needed a chart and the white set of "split cards" which were only included in the 1st set. Split cards, numbered from 1 to 20, was the 20 sided die of 1961.
Lucky Larry will gladly take the box off my hands and I've already made arrangements to move some of the other game parts.

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Steelers ship off Santonio Holmes due to "off-field issues"...why do I think the same morality doesn't apply to serial sexual assaulter, Ben Roethlisberger? (and y'all thought "That Photo" was a gag and not one of his conquests!)

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Ha! It was only on until Sunday and I wasn't sleeping when it ended. :laugh:
I won it and the game parts for $160 making my set complete(F'in GROFAZ!). I only needed a chart and the white set of "split cards" which were only included in the 1st set. Split cards, numbered from 1 to 20, was the 20 sided die of 1961.
Lucky Larry will gladly take the box off my hands and I've already made arrangements to move some of the other game parts.
Nice grab! :clap: Pervert! :angry:

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Steelers ship off Santonio Holmes due to "off-field issues"...why do I think the same morality doesn't apply to serial sexual assaulter, Ben Roethlisberger? (and y'all thought "That Photo" was a gag and not one of his conquests!)
Actually she assaulted him. Big Ben was helpless when held beneath her ample charms. Or so I hear...

Rumors are that Santonio will be suspended 4 for his off-field antics while charges are not being filed vs. Big Ben so if you're going to trade one of 'em and make a point, shouldn't it be the one the league thinks is guilty of something? Not to mention that receivers are a dime a dozen relative to competent QBs. And the Steelers may have thought they could only handle so many bad apples on their roster so one of 'em had to go & it wasn't the franchise QB...

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Actually she assaulted him. Big Ben was helpless when held beneath her ample charms. Or so I hear...

Rumors are that Santonio will be suspended 4 for his off-field antics while charges are not being filed vs. Big Ben so if you're going to trade one of 'em and make a point, shouldn't it be the one the league thinks is guilty of something? Not to mention that receivers are a dime a dozen relative to competent QBs. And the Steelers may have thought they could only handle so many bad apples on their roster so one of 'em had to go & it wasn't the franchise QB...

There are so many avenues to attack this on soooo many levels...:hush:

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are so many avenues to attack this on soooo many levels...:hush:
'Ol Fezz speechless? Say it ain't so...

I do what I can to throw some softballs out there to keep this thread alive. With Psycho no longer pulling his weight, we all have to chip in as a community to keep the thread progressing. :cool:

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I do what I can to throw some softballs out there to keep this thread alive. With Psycho no longer pulling his weight, we all have to chip in as a community to keep the thread progressing. :cool:
That's okay...I took a 'swipe' at you in another thread...:cool:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

I'm wasting away! I'm holding steady at 150-155. I'm no longer the fat guy you guys saw at ASLOk every year. :hog:

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm wasting away! I'm holding steady at 150-155. I'm no longer the fat guy you guys saw at ASLOk every year. :hog:
And it's showing in your post count! What are you doing? Going out exercising rather than sitting on your butt posting on the internet? What kind of life is that? You think Al Gore invented the internet just for you to ignore it like this? Sheesh. The gall of some people!

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
And it's showing in your post count! What are you doing? Going out exercising rather than sitting on your butt posting on the internet? What kind of life is that? You think Al Gore invented the internet just for you to ignore it like this? Sheesh. The gall of some people!
I'm exercising much more than I used to but not as much as I need to. I should be exercising my arm and leg every day but me being somewhat lazy and now with watching the kids all day, every day there is so little time to do all the exercises that I need to do. Still, I'm doing more now than I did before when I had all day to myself. Plus, most of us troublemakers have moved over to facebook for our shenanigans. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.