Staff Member Moderator
Sparafucil3 was last seen:
May 23, 2017 at 7:34 PM
    1. sarfs
      sarfs
      Mr. Serafin is SO formal.
    2. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Edit to add: You sound like mfl on President Obama's first election. All fanatics are two sides of the same coin. Won't change their minds and won't change the subject. You can have each other."

:clap:
    3. Psycho
      Psycho
      "But aren't you still then left with Do what you are told to do by government. Big brother is watching. Obey. Comply. Report a family member. Why is it you trust him to get this right but not the other?"

4. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I may not reach bottom but you wouldn't be able to clearly say take it out. -- jim"

snicker
    5. Psycho
      Psycho
      "He chose poorly"

snicker
    6. trevpr1
      trevpr1
      Yep. When I saw the window lickin' kid the FIRST thing that leapt into my mind was Houseman.
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I don't presume to tell others how to run their country..."

8. Psycho
      Psycho
      "And I consider the self loathing, racist bile you puke out of your cake hole an assault on an educated mind. And keyboard warriors always make me laugh. I have no doubt that you would drop and service if someone waved one at you. That's why you're so afraid of them. You lack the self control to keep up the pretense."

snicker
    9. Psycho
      Psycho
      "You had a family too. You aren't exactly the pinnacle of evolution yourself Uncle Fester."

[IMG]
    10. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Stop taking council of your fears and man up, pussy."

snicker
    11. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I read your trash. At least talk radio is entertaining."

snicker
    12. Psycho
      Psycho
      "PS: and its "you're" not "your"."

snicker
    13. Morbii
      Morbii
      "And that's the problem. Why would I leave Welfare for that job or support any candidate who put that forward as my future. You want to move people off Welfare, you have to offer them job training and education to get a secure job with a path to middle class. This won't do it. "

I think, in at least some way, you'd go along with the scheme I posted recently. In many ways, I figured you would. I figure you're probably more in line with what Christ had to say than the scrote, despite your disbelief. And perhaps that's one thing that's always befuddled me about him.
    14. Psycho
      Psycho
      "But it would be a charitable thing to do, almost Christian like. Since we know actions speak louder than words, I think we can all see what's going on here."

snicker
    15. Psycho
      Psycho
      "And if that's was truly your belief..."

16. Psycho
      Psycho
      "We have our differences, but I'm almost certain they're mostly minor. You're probably the one I identify most with on this forum. - Morbid"

And this is supposed to make him feel... ? ;)
    17. Psycho
      Psycho
      "My head is firmly together. ..."

:clap: Agreed! Trolling or just plain bigotry. smh
    18. Morbii
      Morbii
      Virtual rep for all the mouth-breather raping of late.

We have our differences, but I'm almost certain they're mostly minor. You're probably the one I identify most with on this forum.
    19. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Build a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set him on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life. -- unknown"

snicker
    20. Morbii
      Morbii
      +1 for "mutley", friend. "daggie" just didn't do it, I suppose :(
  • About

United States
    Old dude

Signature

This is all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago