Sugarloaf Hill Playtesting Underway!!!

Tooz

Elder Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Best wishes for a complete recovery Jon! No advice, just support.

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Always respected you Marines. So good to hear from you again Jon!

thanks everyone. life has been challenging this past bit. As a good Marine, i'll improvise adapt and overcome.

:)

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Jon, best of luck on your recovery! Please know that there are a lot of us out here who are thinking about you and praying for your recovery.

Mark

wlee123

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Woody
Country
llUnited States
I hope that this message finds you well. Just checking in to see that you are doing better these days!

Carln0130

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
thanks everyone. life has been challenging this past bit. As a good Marine, i'll improvise adapt and overcome.

:)
Sorry to her that Jon, but glad you are on the mend. Please let me know if you need a hand with PT.

phlegm027

Reaction score
Just saw this today. Nice to see some play on Sugar Loaf map. I hope you are having fun and enjoying it, as that was my primary focus when it comes to ASL and Bitterest Day.

I think I first started tinkering with a map and roughed out rules starting back in 2006. As Tooz related, I did intend this to be a primer on caves without a lot of additional complexities. A version was sent in to MMP back in late 2015, and did some revisions in 2018 when I had a bit of free time. Unfortunately, the past few years have seen very little time for ASL by myself.

I want to say thanks to those who provided advice and input along the way.

Anyways, the battle for Sugar Loaf Hill, Half Moon Hill, and The Horseshoe vicinity always intrigued me after reading Hallas' book. The amount of carnage in that small area was very high.

If anyone else is interested in giving it a go for fun on VASL or just to peruse, please feel free to PM me and I'll email the materials when I can.
I’ be interested in giving it another go.