Carln0130
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: hongkongwargamer
    Carln0130
    Carln0130
    Ok Doug Thanks. Do you know J.R. Tracey and his bunch from Manhatten?
    Pyth
    Pyth
    No. I think I saw J. R. Tracey at the last winter offensive, but we didn't talk. I've been wondering where the manhattan players were hiding!
    hongkongwargamer
    hongkongwargamer
    They "hide" in a very very very nice place. They have a FB group even!
    I can help playtest. ASL just this year. Classic SL for years. Big student of Spanish Civil War and my son lives in Madrid.
    nekengren2
    nekengren2
    nekengren@gmail.com.
    yes, I use VASL tons with ASL. Playing Red Factories campaign with Jim White.
    I'm in Orlando. I would love FTF but won't be doing this for quite some time it seems. My wife has lung issues and no way we can catch this corona crap.
    nekengren2
    nekengren2
    Yes, Pedro San-Andres was a teenager and his father was a grain mill engineer that moved all over rural Spain at the time. His grandfather was a communist and fled to central america. The kids would throw rocks at la Guardia.
    Amazing messages here are limited to 420 characters. Wow.
    Carln0130
    Carln0130
    Ok, working on proofing through a VASL extension we currently have. Once the fixes are all set, we will be good for some playtest. If you send me an instant message vs write on the profile, the envelope icon, then if you could please provide your name and email, I will ship the rules and info when they are all set.
    Thanks again for your interest.
    Carl
    understood Carl, Im going to be busy for the next few years but I will try to have at least 1 evening/morning per week; all work and no play...
    Hi Paul. Very little gaming here as well I'm afraid. Work has simply overwhelmed me. I get in at 10PM every night and I'm just too damned tired to play. I get some sporadic gaming in on the weekends, but it with a couple of friends I have played for years on VASL. Still, love the game. Given that there was a massive layoff in work though, I won't go oining for too much spare time to play. Hope your situation is not too bad. Best of luck with it.
    Carl
    Hi Carl, sorry I havent been in touch - Ive had a few issues to deal with. I havent been in touch with anyone - Its been a self imposed exile but Ive been doing a lot of reading of the ASL rules and even more in love with the game - its unreal.
    Hope we can catch up soon.
    All the best Paul
    Bad showing this time out, only 1-2. Happens from time to time. Still, had a good time of it. Two of the games lasted a combind 20+ hours.
    Hi Carl,
    feels great to be part of the ASL community all thanks to you! Just wondering if I could provide some target practice for you this Friday for around an hour? Was looking at doing a SK2 scenario (15/16/17).

thanks

Paul
    hi,
    ref the meet up the date isnt a real problem but the time....thats boxcars for me! I think GMT is 3am!! no can do!! Any help with downloads will be greatly appreciated and if you can do any meets on weekends preferably Friday/Saturday then that would be awesome as I have the basics down now.
    thanks
    Paul
    Well, my oldest knew he died on Iwo (my bad) but she really liked the episode; enough, in fact, to have rewatched it again yesterday. As for the manner of Basilone's death, it has been something of a bone of contention since it happened; official USMC records state manner of death as "GSW", despite the anecdotal evidence of mortar fire.

My youngest, on the other hand, now delights in pointing out female breastage to dear old dad, if only to hear the cries of "BOOBIES!!"...I fear I'm ruining my girls for any future mates...:cool:
    Hey Carl I see DBP2 has shipped and it looks like its being well received ... congrats again I guess are in order. Way to go !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…