Special Forces Two

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Got mine today, whilst a double row are cut slim for one couner and fat for the next unit its not nearly as bad as the Kreta one and I can live with it. I've spotted a typo on the first scenario but no real biggy. The whole thing looks intresting, looking forward to spending more time going through it.
You spotted a typo? Must've been a doozy then. :p

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Got mine today, whilst a double row are cut slim for one couner and fat for the next unit its not nearly as bad as the Kreta one and I can live with it. I've spotted a typo on the first scenario but no real biggy. The whole thing looks intresting, looking forward to spending more time going through it.
OK I took a counter from storage to place on the counter sheet and take a photo to show the size difference and whilst their is a difference, when a counter is placed next to them, the difference is not that great between the correct size and that of the larger or smaller. It only looks bad when the two are side by side. So totally possible to live with and will be reviewed as such on the blog.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ian,good review of this on your blog--tried to Rep you again for this but seems have to wait til others get some first!
Glad you liked the review. Hoping to have time to do AP7 later today but the sun is shinning and the kids are looking at me LOL

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can someone clarify the nature for me of what seems to be SASL material in the product? It looks like there are some charts, but no mission...?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Can someone clarify the nature for me of what seems to be SASL material in the product? It looks like there are some charts, but no mission...?
That is correct Mark, the charts are for anyone that wants to do the marine thing in SASL, it also states that very few missions are suitable for them!!

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
No "Paper Lace" a crap brit band that did "pop" songs way back!!! think it was a band called Smokey that did it befor without the F words in it
Ah, Paper Lace. Best known for their one bit hit "The Night Chicago Died." Lovely song that begins with one of the all-time dumb lines "Daddy was a cop on the east side of Chicago..."

I'm from Chicago. Let me assure you, there is no east side, just a rather large puddle. I laugh every time.

ASL content: Nah, past twenty posts, I don't feel obligated. :p

S

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
No "Paper Lace" a crap brit band that did "pop" songs way back!!! think it was a band called Smokey that did it befor without the F words in it
Ah! "Living Next Door To Alice" I presume.

Although born in 1954, I only took an interest in modern music when Punk started in the late '70s. I dip my toes occasionally to back when I was a teen with some '60s Rolling Stones or Leonard Cohen but mainly '80s onward. Last weekend I finally got myself a Sony mp3 player and put almost my entire collection on it including the full "Ring of Niebelungen" and Parsifal. The wonders of technology!

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are two charts for ASL TOE fir use in DYO, the standard Steve Swan ASL equivalency charts...one chart listing Kustenjager ASL characteristics...one chart for a British Reaction Platoon, as given in one scenario, where a dr generates one of six reinforcement groups...The SASL chart is for outlining a Kustenjager company and the SASL company notes. There is a SASL rule section (SF 6.4) that states there are no missions perfectly suited for the KJs but recommends that Mission 3 could be modified.

Semper Fi!
Scott

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Does HOB send confirmation emails of the order? I ordered this a couple of days ago, but did not recieve any confirmation. Should I be worried?

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Does HOB send confirmation emails of the order? I ordered this a couple of days ago, but did not recieve any confirmation. Should I be worried?
No worries Jan. I also sent an e-mail pointing out he sent wrong replacement counters in a previous order and if he popped the correct ones in with this one I would send the wrong ones back. No return e-mail (as expected as he was going out of town) but since I have had the pack but without the correct sheet of counters (oh well).

Dave Lamb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does anyone have a list of the six scenario titles included? I was curious to see if one of my submissions was included.