Supervising Attorney for the Department of Childre

Share This Page

Loquitor

Active Member, 52, from Orlando, Florida

Loquitor was last seen:
Viewing thread Korea: The Forgotten War..., Nov 18, 2017 at 3:57 AM
    1. Psycho
      Psycho
      "CH! products are the only products where the eBay price is lower than the original price"

snicker
    2. Psycho
      Psycho
      "hehehehehe Tate = cracker.....eheheee"

Thank you :)
    3. olli
      olli
      ended up leaving the next morning and got back last weekend so now shipped and I apologise for the delay let me know when you recieve it
      Olli
    4. olli
      olli
      got back eventually last night will send off the folder today or tomorrow thanks for being so patient, Am away again on friday morning!
    5. olli
      olli
      Yes I do, so no problem there.
    6. olli
      olli
      looking at around around Fifty pounds including Two hundred uk size poly sleeves to hold the maps in
    7. olli
      olli
      will get back to you on the folder, I have two more awaiting homes at the moment.
    8. olli
      olli
      The Folder is made of Auminium and works just like a normal ringbinder, the sleeves are just two page protectors with the open ends facing each other in the middle. I make them in my spare time ( I am an aircraft Engineer) as I do the aluminium dice towers that I lie with rubber to cut down the noise. just sold 9 at the Heroes tournament in the UK last weekend
    9. Earthpig
      Earthpig
      Happy B-day:)
    10. Psycho
      Psycho
      Happy Bday dude [IMG]
    11. Psycho
      Psycho
      Happy New Year dude
    12. Psycho
      Psycho
      Merry Xmas dude
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 5, 1965 (Age: 52)
    Supervising Attorney for the Department of Childre
    United States
    I started wargaming in 1979 with Third Reich and Panzer Blitz. I then added Wooden Ships, Kingmaker and Diplomacy. A friend of mine had SL. When I went to lawschool I lost track with wargames. In 1997 I returned to my old love

European History, travel

Signature

I am just here to view Psycho's smiley icons and give random people random rep