Poland in Flames / Operation : Schmidt

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just note that both are "getting there" with respect to being complete. There is a great chance both will be ready in 2014, but we can never be sure and will not publish until we are comfortable.

For Objective Schmidt I am still working on the "large item" for Vossenack. A typical CG does not really fit this well, so I have been pushing some counters and trying to figure out something between a large scenario and a CG. Sort of where it is one big scenario, but the player has CG type purchase options. The Schmidt CG is near complete and we have 1 or 2 scenarios that still need to be tested, in addition to relooking at all of the scenarios that we previously determined as final.

Chas

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just note that both are "getting there" with respect to being complete. There is a great chance both will be ready in 2014, but we can never be sure and will not publish until we are comfortable.

For Objective Schmidt I am still working on the "large item" for Vossenack. A typical CG does not really fit this well, so I have been pushing some counters and trying to figure out something between a large scenario and a CG. Sort of where it is one big scenario, but the player has CG type purchase options. The Schmidt CG is near complete and we have 1 or 2 scenarios that still need to be tested, in addition to relooking at all of the scenarios that we previously determined as final.

Chas
Sounds awesome !!!!

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Glad to hear this news.

Since this is the only thing that is scheduled/on the horizon by any ASL producer until the end of summer.

Thanks Chas for the update.

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
PiF is defiantly on my list, I play more early war like '39-42'. Operation Schmidt is a wait ans see deal. Thanks for the update.

Last edited:

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just to throw my $.02 cents. I will buy them both, especially PiF!

and I cannot wait to see your Peliliu module

and your East Front

and your Allied Minors

ect, ect...

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
More exciting stuff due out soon(ish).....what could be better?

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
BFP's Peliliu gives a whole new meaning to burning cardboard death...

jpellam

Kamikaze Landing Gear
Reaction score
BFP's Peliliu gives a whole new meaning to burning cardboard death...
dlazov, Matt Book, myself and another member of our NIASL Group start play testing a massive scenario for Peleliu tonight. I am not sure how much Chas and Sarge want the details discussed but I will say this will be a blast of a module/HASL

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
dlazov, Matt Book, myself and another member of our NIASL Group start play testing a massive scenario for Peleliu tonight. I am not sure how much Chas and Sarge want the details discussed but I will say this will be a blast of a module/HASL
Joe,

Keep the details quiet.

Just let us know how the fun factor went.

61Davedumbass

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Poland In Flames"-- the moment I saw this, I knew I had to have it. I can only hope that MAYBE they'll have a Westerplatte scenario, and perhaps even a Hel Peninsula scenario.

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Poland In Flames"-- the moment I saw this, I knew I had to have it. I can only hope that MAYBE they'll have a Westerplatte scenario, and perhaps even a Hel Peninsula scenario.
No idea what those scenario's or places those are at, but I do love to see PiF. :)

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Thanks for the information. I defiantly swing for the early war material than later. This will be a must buy.
Ray Tapio, got the rights to a Westerplatte module back in the 90's, it was available as a download prior to him getting it but nothing has appeared since then, I have a copy of it somewhere buried away tho!

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Seems like this small battle could have one or two good scenarios.

But the Pre-Dreadnought BB in close support would be terrible to try and withstand.....

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I want the Hel Peninsula fighting to be covered just for the sheer pun potential -- "To Hel and Back" -- "Hel is for Heroes" -- "The Road to Hel" -- etc., etc.