Poland in Flames / Operation : Schmidt

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
His far along is ITR2?
We have the DW board that will go with the pack designed along with some new rubble overlays. We will also be including all of the contents of ITR1 as well. We have all of the new scenarios that will go into the pack identified (not to say all of them will make it into the pack, that will depend on playtesting), and those are currently being playtested. So call it halfway along. That middle portion may last a while as it will depend on how playtesting goes. I don't think any of the new scenarios is considered Final yet.

Rick

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Though I already have a pair of ITR, including ITR in ITR2 seems to be a sensible decision. I have noticed an increase in the numbers of people looking for ITR over the last year. Being the reincarnated BFP's first and smallest product means it somewhat less 'must have' than other later ones. Still, I think it would be a pity to see it disappear. While B&J and CoS have since really raised the bar, I still remember being quite, quite delighted when I got ITR in my hands. While there will be many who understandably will not be happy about repeating ITR when buying ITR2, I won't and will buy my usual pair. Good news.

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any new updates or progress on PiF?
Doug: This weekend we are all proofing some of the last scenarios. Still have a lot of work on the Chapter H notes and the last couple batches of scenz to do. Our original goal was to have it ready for pre-sell at ASLOK. That doesn't look like it will happen. We would love to say it will be ready soon.....but if we can be confident we have done all we could to make it right and can get this thing out before Christmas I think we will be happy. More updates as work progresses.

Sarge

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Thanks Sarge for keeping us all updated. PiF is on my Christmas wish list.
Keep up the great work.
Dave
Doug: This weekend we are all proofing some of the last scenarios. Still have a lot of work on the Chapter H notes and the last couple batches of scenz to do. Our original goal was to have it ready for pre-sell at ASLOK. That doesn't look like it will happen. We would love to say it will be ready soon.....but if we can be confident we have done all we could to make it right and can get this thing out before Christmas I think we will be happy. More updates as work progresses.

Sarge

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Thanks Sarge for keeping us all updated. PiF is on my Christmas wish list.
Keep up the great work.
Dave
check the thread I started on main page about PiF - latest news.