Korean HASL from LFT!

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
you can see Seoul written on the map.
That was going to be my guess (not too big a leap to guess Seoul). I'm very interested in the Korean War and will be playing my first CPVA Forgotten War scenario this Saturday, so I'm looking forward to hearing more about this HASL. It is great to see additional Korean War options becoming available! I assume that we'll see some scenarios in the next Journal(?).

Last edited:

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A great looking map from an excellent producer! So nice to see new Korea products in the pipeline.
Apparently not everyone is "sick of Korea already".
I’m the opposite of sick of it. Can’t wait for more.

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi Joe;

Can we all ask Xavier nicely to forget about that one and do Kohima please?
You can, you can. And believe me, I hear you.... but if Shaun Carter and / or Steve Dethlefsen do not show up, I won't, unfortunately. Even though I'd like to.

Cheers,

X

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi Joe;

You can, you can. And believe me, I hear you.... but if Shaun Carter and / or Steve Dethlefsen do not show up, I won't, unfortunately. Even though I'd like to.

Cheers,

X
Thanks Xavier - I just had to ask. The battle of Kohima is an ich that I would like to scratch...........thanks for all the other great products - I'm sure this one is going to be another classic like Kampfgruppe Schrerer.

It is all the fault of reading Bill Slim's "Defeat into Victory": https://www.amazon.co.uk/Defeat-into-Victory-William-Slim/dp/0330509977

Last edited:

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Thanks Xavier - I just had to ask. The battle of Kohima is an ich that I would like to scratch...........
I definitely agree. The map is completely finished and is really great....

thanks for all the other great products - I'm sure this one is going to be another classic like Kampfgruppe Schrerer.
Hopefully :) Thank you!

X

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Hi Joe;

Cheers,

X
Why do you need either of them to show up? Cannot LFT continue on their own?

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Why do you need either of them to show up? Cannot LFT continue on their own?
LFT has the means to resume Kohima on its own, but Shaun Carter has done most of the scenarios and I have a moral/ gentleman agreement with Steve.

Shaun sent me an email more than a month ago but from then has become silent, despite several emails from me. Thus my message here a few days ago, since my emails may have gone to his spam folder, I don't know....

X

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Shaun sent me an email more than a month ago but from then has become silent, despite several emails from me. Thus my message here a few days ago, since my emails may have gone to his spam folder, I don't know....

X
Have sent Martin Mayers and Pete Phillips an email and copied you in Xavier.

If I ever see Steve / Shaun at a tourny I'm going to buy them a beer and plead with them to either finish it or hand it over....................

Good luck...............