Korean HASL from LFT!

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Silver Supporting Member
Country
llSlovakia
Yes, we need their consent to carry on without them.

Xavier - you can tell him that if he needs help just ask the ASL community through Pete Phillips and VFTT. Everyone knows that it is a great product that needs to see the light of day...........
I was a playtester in the Kohima project and even when the wheels seemed to fall off in 2016, what Shaun (mainly) had done up to then was pretty inspiring and impressive. This is one of those holy grail projects that hopefully with Xavier's help will finally see the light of day. The map is really interesting, think the biggest hill in ASL. The tennis court is shown on two hexes. Lots of woods around the hill (PTO not in effect usually), and interesting problems for both sides to wrestle with. I'd love to see some of the scenarios moved to the new LFT deluxe maps, or new deluxe HASL maps made for this, especially the tennis court area, I think that congested spot could use a bit more room to maneuver and show all the bunkers/PB/trenches that were there.

Attachments

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Country
llSpain
So how did the discussion go? What happened?
Nothing happened. Steve had "some unexpected visitors", so I guess the discussion will happen laterrrrr, as they say in the Philippines. Much laterrrrrrrrrr.

On the bright side, since Shaun Carter is not replying to any email, other playtesters contacted me and I managed to collect another version of the rules, counters, and such, that I wasn't aware of. More laterrrr as well, hopefully :)

X

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Country
llSpain
Hi all,

So how did the discussion go? What happened?
Here is part of the email I received from Steve a minute ago:

"Good talking to you....
Glad we could connect...
Ready to go with Kohima!
" :thumbsup:

The schedule will mainly depend on my future deployment abroad :)

So let's be optimistic.

I will send another mail later in January to regroup all the good wills so that we can move forward with this project.

Best,

X

TopT

Country
llUnited States
Hi all,

Here is part of the email I received from Steve a minute ago:

"Good talking to you....
Glad we could connect...
Ready to go with Kohima!
" :thumbsup:

The schedule will mainly depend on my future deployment abroad :)

So let's be optimistic.

I will send another mail later in January to regroup all the good wills so that we can move forward with this project.

Best,

X
That is good news! Hope the stars align.