Yuri0352
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jim
    OP COBRA coming in 2 envelopes.
    1 with Counters that I could find, 1 with mag & Scenarios.

Steve
    Reactions: Yuri0352
    Yuri0352
    Yuri0352
    Thank you again for all of this Steve. I'm really excited to read the info on Bocage and give these scenarios a whirl.
    hongkongwargamer
    hongkongwargamer
    Played Op Cobra front to back ... most excellent pack!
    Jim

Tomorrow I will try to find the counters for OPERATION COBRA.
    In any case, the goods will be mailed this week.
    Anything else on your want list.

Oh... nice Snipers!

Steve
    Yuri0352
    Yuri0352
    Thanks, I'm sure they appreciate the compliment!
    I just happen to have a copy of OPERATION COBRA available for give-a-way at no cost.
    I am not sure that I have all the counters, but I do have the Overlay.
    Send Address and I will mail it to you.

Steve Swann (Kansas)
    Yuri0352
    Yuri0352
    Wow Steve! Thanks for such a generous and thoughtful offer.
    My address is:
    Jim Kloss
    P.O. Box 6387
    Eureka, CA 95502

I am willing to pay the shipping if necessary... let me know and thanks again!
    I accidentally preordered 2 copies of PROKHOROVKA! from Ritterkrieg and received my second copy last week. If you want I can sell you the second copy for what I paid for it ( $129.00 I believe, I'll check ). He doesn't charge SH and I won't either.

Walt
    Yuri0352
    Yuri0352
    Walt,
    Prokorovkha arrived today safe and sound. I really appreciate your prompt processing of the shipment, and the very conscientious packing of the product. Most of all, thanks for taking note of my post regarding acquiring this game at some point.
    It's been a pleasure doing business with you.
    Best regards and happy gaming!

Jim Kloss
    Steed
    Steed
    You're welcome. It was accident pre-ordering 2 games. I know what it's like to miss out on a game on pre-order, so when I saw your post I thought I would ask. Glad it worked out. Roll low. ( Unless you need to roll high, in which case roll high ). Have a great day.
    Steed
    Steed
    Oh and Thank you. The game would have sat on the shelf for who knows how long. And I've had 15 or so games I've been meaning to sell for the last 3-4 years and after selling this one, there's a fire under me to get these others sold too. So thank you!
    Just wanted to drop you a note that I'm interested in a ftf ASL game sometime. I have two grandkids living with us so our house isn't very conducive to playing with small cardboard bits. :) Barry at North Coast Roleplaying will let us play in the back. Feel free to give me a call at 498-5368 (cell) or 443-8280 (home).

Bet regards,

Bob Eury
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…