Back to what's left of Europe Mar 6, 2017

Xavier 658 was last seen:
Mar 26, 2017 at 6:04 PM
    1. Xavier 658
      Xavier 658
      Back to what's left of Europe
    2. Xavier 658
      Xavier 658
      Currently trying to settle in Compiègne...
    3. Kevin Kenneally
      Kevin Kenneally
      Hey X-man,

Thanks for posting the counter scans. I am trying to create an Armory page for the LFT counters and other TPP counter producers (Just like Reid Hutchison is doing for the "Official" counters.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    4. Xavier 658
      Xavier 658
      Me cago en la leche, no los he visto.... porfa, vuelvemelos a mandar pues por lo visto han desaparecido en le mundo virtual :(

Un abrazo;

Javi
    5. fjmaniega
      fjmaniega
      ¿Va todo bien? Te he mandado un par de email y no me has contestado aún.
      Fernando.
    6. King Scott
      King Scott
      I broke into some school tuition funds and ordered KGS through Bounding Fire...looking forward to this!
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      Thanks man. I would tell you Happy New Year but why don't you ask Jeff DeYoung? I'm sure he'd love to wish you a Happy New Year! :angry:

:p
    8. Xavier 658
      Xavier 658
      Yes, thanks, we exchanged several emails about it and Jazz informed me. It's ok with me, but I still think it is not fair...
      Thanks for your help! :)
    9. Honza
      Honza
      Hi, I asked Jazz about the LFT support forum and he said Don does not want any more support forums to be created. So that is the reason LFT has not been given a space of its own.
    10. Xavier 658
      Xavier 658
      He will :) And you will have one, for sure ;)
      Thanks!
    11. Khill
      Khill
      Will Scott at gamersarmory be getting some LFT #12's? I NEED one!
    12. zenprole
      zenprole
      I've relocated to the West Coast of the US, so am on ASL hiatus and didn't see your response (this time-delay exchange reminds me of old PBM games). Glad you liked it. I also have a post on page 6 of the "What 3rd Party Publishers..." discussion that deals with copyright law. I expected to get shelled for posting it, but got a good response. When I get back to ASL, someone out here probably has Op. Chariot and I'll see if I can give it a go.
    13. olli
      olli
      once again a big thank you for the latest product, they just get better, and as usual there are a load that I want to play, in fact this year seems to be year of the LFT for me.
    14. zenprole
      zenprole
      I just sent you rep for your post #147 and wanted to add that LFT shouldn't change a thing. Operation Chariot is outstanding, for starters. Personally, after being away from ASL for 18 years, I came back to find the game in disarray. The community (local groups and Third Party Producers) does some great things, but the official ASL sources leave a lot to be desired. And Hasbro is like any American corporation - reaping huge profits from Chinese labor. There's no way they'll spend the money to do anything about any ASL TPP.
    15. Barryrk
      Barryrk
      Operation Chariot and the Boat rules are a welcome addition to my addiction. Thanks
    16. olli
      olli
      Credit where it is due my friend, your products continue to get better
    17. olli
      olli
      Hi Xavier, ordered my copy via Silas again , now just waiting in anticipation !!
    18. Justiciar
      Justiciar
      X, it is Andy Hershey here. My first attempt at PM and even being on this site really.
    19. olli
      olli
      Xavier how much is OP chariot costing including shipping?
    20. olli
      olli
      looking forward to getting this one!!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 10, 1963 (Age: 53)
    Home Page:
    http://www.lefranctireur.org
    Captain, French Marine Corps
    Spain
    ASL, military History, WW II

Interact