Police

Share This Page

JRKrejsa

Active Member, Male, 47, from USA

JRKrejsa was last seen:
Nov 18, 2017 at 2:52 AM
    1. Honza
      Honza
      I've been okay. The new avatar is Kristen Stewart from the Twilight films. The vampire ones. I hope you have a great Christmas. Cheers.
    2. Psycho
      Psycho
      No problem, pervert! :angry:
    3. olli
      olli
      thanks for the xmas wishes from snow covered Scotland
    4. Honza
      Honza
      Had a great Christmas thanks. I did not even eat too much, but I did fall asleep often. Hope you enjoy your holiday and are not called in to work too often. Gonna play any ASL?
    5. Honza
      Honza
      Hi Joe,
      Merry Christmas to you too. Britain has had a lot of snow over the last week, but none in Oxford. Today is was hazy skies and a bit of sun, but above freezing. Have you got any time off work?
      Jan.
    6. Honza
      Honza
      In America chilli is a specific dish isn't it? Over here in the UK chilli is anything with chillies in it - the hot peppers. I'll generally eat anything hot. I like Hot Indian food too. But as I say my tolerance has dropped a bit since I was a teenager.
    7. Honza
      Honza
      Yup! I love chilli...always have done. My tolerance has gone down a bit recently but I still like it. How about you?
    8. JRKrejsa
      JRKrejsa
      Horse drawn carredge ride and hot chocolate, after a nice dinner. They loved it.
      Chilli sauce- are you a hot food fan?
    9. Honza
      Honza
      Hi Joe, I spent today with my parents. I bought an apricot tart this morning from town to celebrate St. Nicholas day this evening. I was given some choclates and some chilli sauce! lol, as gifts this evening. It used to be great fun when we were kids, but it is still nice to celebrate at this age. I'm sure your kids will love it.
    10. Psycho
      Psycho
      Ever since the stroke I feel real old (at least my body does). :upset:
    11. Psycho
      Psycho
      Happy Bday dude :)
    12. aslbunker.
      aslbunker.
      Hi Joe, Vic here, you are all set through #31. Thanks again,
      appreciate your support, Vic.
    13. Honza
      Honza
      Thankyou for the Birthday wishes Joe. Had a good time and even got some money to spend on ASL ;) Cheers.
    14. Psycho
      Psycho
      Happy New Year dude
    15. Honza
      Honza
      Hi Joe, Thanks for the Christmas greetings. I hope you have/had a good Christmas too. Jan.
    16. Psycho
      Psycho
      Merry Xmas dude
    17. Honza
      Honza
      Hi Joe,
      I love the old westerns. Sergio Leone's and Sam Peckinpah's being my favorites. But Clint Easwood himself has made some classics too, as well as starring in a few.
      Up North they have had snow, but we have yet to see any here in Oxford. Its been cold and bright recently around here. Lots of frosty mornings. See you.
      Jan.
    18. Psycho
      Psycho
      Happy Birthday dude :toast:
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 14, 1970 (Age: 47)
    Police
    United States
    ASL since 1992. Married, 3 kids

ASL!!!!!!!!!

Signature

Be polite, be friendly, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.