Da Paul Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You need to have one of the cat's monitor this thread...and have a second standing by so as to then go wake you having received the 'meow' from the monitoring cat, so you can come answer.
You forget, Paul is their pet, not the other way around.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
You forget, Paul is their pet, not the other way around.
Too true!

There are some fringe benefits however, their washing actions on me remove any need for exfoliants and saves a little on soap which partly offsets their food costs. I don't think they catch many rodents, but they have scared them away and they do nail quite a number of flies.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
When you see what the cat licks before it licks you, the idea that it is cleaning you loses some pertinence.
A cat's tongue is natural sandpaper, so is quite good at removing dead skin and the vast bulk of dirt. The use of a little soap and water is always advised afterwards, I said "saves a little on soap", not entirely removing the need for buying soap! Regular hand washing is always advisable, doubly so when pets and (ugh!) children are lurking. Pets make some attempt to keep clean, children on the other hand ...

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Otoh, if we wash for everything, we don't develop antibodies...

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Crusader chassis, so the box holds the designation of yet another British armored mishap... ;)

von Marwitz

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
whatever it is there's two of them.....:)
Their number was at least twelve.

I just found this, which I think is the same image but less cropped. There are four in it, and we may be able to infer two more based on their formation.

873664.jpg

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I'm guessing that is an Argentine army SP gun based on a Crusader tank chassis. Not sure of the gun, it looks a ZIS 2 57mm, however the barrel is too short.
The Argentines built twelve (at least) SP Guns based on Crusader gun tractors. Six had 75mm guns and six had 105mm howitzers.

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.