Active Member, from Love Shack

prymus was last seen:
Jun 6, 2017
    1. Justiciar
      Justiciar
      Thanks for the rep.
    2. Scott Tortorice
      Scott Tortorice
      Hey Bill! Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. Hope all is well! :)
    3. kawaiku
      kawaiku
      Thanks for the +rep! :) It's nice to know someone else reads that thread besides me! :p
    4. Scott Tortorice
      Scott Tortorice
      Just wanted to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas! Hope all is well with you and your dad!

---Scott
    5. Vinnie
      Vinnie
      I forgot the ipad changes "love" to go"hate". Never let your 14 yrs old son get into the settings.
    6. Scott Tortorice
      Scott Tortorice
      Thanks for the rep! :) Hope all is well by you, too!
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      Played a 58 min game. I picked Ala to win on ESPN. I would've been happy to have been wrong. [IMG]
    8. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Give him a good tazing in the twig and berries."

Ouch! :shock:
    9. sarfs
      sarfs
      Thanks for the rep, glad I could share. I LMAO when my son showed my that and I knew it was right up this place's alley.
    10. Psycho
      Psycho
      It couldn't hurt. Although Lee has been just plain awful in his career vs Alabama it was obvious JJ just didn't have it yesterday. :(
    11. AZslim
      AZslim
      Yes, and I use zircon encrusted tweezers to move them.
    12. Psycho
      Psycho
      That was just pitiful! They did absolutely nothing! :nada:
    13. kawaiku
      kawaiku
      Hey thanks for the kind words and comment :) I'll keep it all in mind!
    14. kawaiku
      kawaiku
      Thanks! And thanks for the help with my questions... my knowledge is pretty poor on all things soft and hardware. So a lot of this almost flies over my head. But don't worry! I'm slowly understanding it all ;)
    15. kawaiku
      kawaiku
      What's the Egg??
    16. Gen. Sosabowski
      Gen. Sosabowski
      Dear Prymus:

I haven't seen you around much lately. How are things with you and the family?
    17. Gen. Sosabowski
      Gen. Sosabowski
      Dear prymus:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I went back to school full time this semester in order to sit for the Indiana CPA exam next spring. I also realized that I was spending a lot of time on the forums, but I wasn't making much headway towards actually playing the game! I have been busy reading the 2nd ed. rules in my spare time.

How are things with you?
    18. Psycho
      Psycho
      Routed? I wouldn't call winning by a td a rout by any means.
    19. Psycho
      Psycho
      No. LSU looked horrible. Mainly on defense. They were lucky to leave Wash with a win.
    20. kawaiku
      kawaiku
      Thanks for the rep no problem! Glad to help :)
  • About

Retired
    United States
    Evangelical Christian fundamentalist, Husband Father and Grandfather to a beautiful family, Eagle Scout and Vigil Honor, War Board and miniatures wargamer for 45+ years.

ASL,WW2 history and Gaming, Napoleonic wars history and gaming, family board, card and dice games.

Signature

Roll down the glass and gimme some wind, lock all the doors I'm on the loose again!