prymus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your news came as a surprise to me. I didn't know who Bell was and since I don't watch any news I haven't heard anything (not even on the sports shows). Glad to hear he'll make a full recovery.
    And how are those SC players doing in the NFL? Matt Leinart? Lost his job due to poor performance. Reggie Bush? A glorified punt returner. Dances around in backfield like he's still in college. Ok as a receiver but 2nd coming of Barry Sanders? :rolleyes: Dwayne Jarrett? Nothing. Mike Williams? Another nothing. Steve Smith shows some promise with NY. Defensive players look like they transition well but on offense they seem to have a sense of entitlement to the NFL and expect everyone to just lay down for their awesome talent. :nada:
    Bill,
    I got wo sets of desert boards; one set from the modules and one set from a Hobby Center that no longer carries ASL (bought in spring 1999).
    Bill,
    I see you are asking about Desert parts. Go to Boardgamegeeks and then search for the West of Alamein Game. There are pictures for the desert overlays that may work. Also, I have seen an electric version of Chapter F on a Yahoo group from Houston. As for the Desert boards, ebay is the only option I know for now.
    It was a good pic. :) Actually, the article was very good, too, thanks for sending it. I've already quoted it once on the forum - will be a big help to me.
    I remember Charles White but not so much Ricky Bell. I remember him with Tampa in the NFL.
    Pete never questions the BCS as long as he's at the top but when they lose a game it's suddenly "I don't understand this thing?" :hissyfit: I used to like USC back in the day with OJ and then Marcus Allen.
    I got the John Hill article at the end of the week - my PC is in the shop so I can't access the emails we exchanged on this (doing this from my laptop) - but wanted to say thanks! Great article.
    Prymus, thanks for the kind words. If you would like to be a proofer, drop me an IM with your e-mail contact information. We can always use proofers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…