prymus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the +rep! :) It's nice to know someone else reads that thread besides me! :p
    I forgot the ipad changes "love" to go"hate". Never let your 14 yrs old son get into the settings.
    Played a 58 min game. I picked Ala to win on ESPN. I would've been happy to have been wrong.
    Thanks for the rep, glad I could share. I LMAO when my son showed my that and I knew it was right up this place's alley.
    It couldn't hurt. Although Lee has been just plain awful in his career vs Alabama it was obvious JJ just didn't have it yesterday. :(
    Thanks! And thanks for the help with my questions... my knowledge is pretty poor on all things soft and hardware. So a lot of this almost flies over my head. But don't worry! I'm slowly understanding it all ;)
    Dear prymus:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I went back to school full time this semester in order to sit for the Indiana CPA exam next spring. I also realized that I was spending a lot of time on the forums, but I wasn't making much headway towards actually playing the game! I have been busy reading the 2nd ed. rules in my spare time.

How are things with you?
    No. LSU looked horrible. Mainly on defense. They were lucky to leave Wash with a win.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…