Computer guy

Share This Page

aiabx

Same as it ever was, from Toronto

aiabx was last seen:
Viewing latest content, Sep 20, 2017 at 7:48 PM
    1. Morbii
      Morbii
      It looks like YOU'VE inherited a Hammer Time Jr.
    2. Psycho
    3. Psycho
      Psycho
      From Glennbo: ""Peer review" as an editing method for scientists to get published is a deeply corrupt system..."

Pretty close! I like Glenn but he's gone wayyyyyy over the edge into Doggie land since I met him years ago. :nuts:
    4. Psycho
      Psycho
      "If you don't like the science, find some evidence strong enough to stand up to peer review. If you're right, your evidence will stand and you will get a generation of young scientists who will take your data and use it to overthrow the old guard and establish their careers. If your evidence is weak, you will be dismissed as a crank or a science denialist."

I haven't read farther but I'm going to guess that you're mistaken. It is all a big liberal conspiracy to only allow "their" scientists to find the "truth." ;)
    5. Morbii
      Morbii
      "Got a workable plan for that? Sticking corks in volcanoes? Banning wildfires? Killing all fish, animals and insects? Refrigerating the oceans"

LOL

cork the volcanoes!
    6. Psycho
      Psycho
      "This shows a profound misunderstanding of what free speech is all about."

Ed Zachry! Why do so many intelligent people not know what this is? smfh
    7. hongkongwargamer
      hongkongwargamer
      Thanks for the rep! You are from Toronto? I left TO after high school.
    8. Psycho
      Psycho
      "You're very presince in this forum diskwalifys you from calling peopel loosers for the gams they play."

KED: I fixed you're post, stoopid!
    9. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Hee hee. How much scorn has Ms Obama picked up for trying to encourage healthy eating and exercise?"

She's the devil! :angry:
    10. sarfs
      sarfs
      Cut and paste my friend, cut and paste. Thanks for the rep. I was just trying to counter SLAKs babble.
    11. ChrisM
      ChrisM
      Thanks for the kind feedback, Andy. Now more than ever, America needs to come together.
    12. Psycho
      Psycho
      "The Village Voice has..."

snicker
    13. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I bet black people didn't vote for Jefferson Davis either. Racists!..."

:clap:
    14. SkaterMcgee
      SkaterMcgee
      Yes, this guy, Matt, the main host of "The Atheist Experience" is very interesting to listen to... I love his show and watch it weekly.
    15. trevpr1
      trevpr1
      So, are you on r/atheism as well?
    16. Psycho
      Psycho
      Do you suppose that Scott Torturous watches Feaux News? He referenced Saul Alinsky. :rolleyes: I had a friend here in BR reference him too on a fb post but then I already knew he watched it. ;)
    17. Psycho
      Psycho
      His spelling seems to be getting worse. Soon he'll be as bad as Holst.
    18. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I don't know how I got them confused. Afghanistan is a fractious backwater..."

snicker
    19. Sand Bar Bill
      Sand Bar Bill
    20. Psycho
      Psycho
      Forgot something I heard on the radio the other day. The local classic rock station has a morning show called Walton & Johnson. They're kinda funny when they aren't doing political stuff (and sometimes then). Years ago they started defending Bush almost every day a little bit but now they've gone all Fox News on us once Obama became president (or before then idk). Anyway, they were talking about Ron Paul and how he ought to be Sec of Treasury when the Reps win (a foregone conclusion in their minds). And he can start dismantling all the bloated gubmint crap. But then they said it would take forever to get anything done in Washington nowadays. The VERY NEXT SENTENCE was if Obama gets reelected he is going to start taking away our freedoms, our guns, installing Islam as the official religion, etc. How is he going to do that if it takes forever to... never mind... [IMG]
  • About

Computer guy
    Canada
    Just this guy, you know?

Astronomy, music

Signature

Je suis Marxiste, tendance Groucho