SkaterMcgee was last seen:
Oct 30, 2016
    1. Psycho
      Psycho
      "That is, if the polls come up here to the moon."

snicker
    2. BitterPill
      BitterPill
      I like your avatar. Perhaps my rep-message got jumbled.
    3. kawaiku
      kawaiku
      You are!!? I find you to be quite the funny person.
    4. L`zard
      L`zard
      Just out of curiosity, what are you the mod of ?
    5. L`zard
      L`zard
      WooHoo! Look, Mom! He's a Mod!

Congratulations!
    6. Scott Tortorice
      Scott Tortorice
      Congrats on becoming a mod!
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      "You're a ****ing *******."

Yes he is. He is a giant douche. :thumup:
    8. L`zard
      L`zard
      Actually, there's a bunch of antique sukers running around these fora! Tho I suppose a lot are busy sleeping......LOL!
    9. L`zard
      L`zard
      60 is just something that happens, neither good nor bad, eh? One gets tired easy, but still feels like a kid inside, LOL!
    10. kawaiku
      kawaiku
      Ah... you figure not enough new people coming in and just stagnating with what's left??
    11. kawaiku
      kawaiku
      Yeah I guess it has been huh..... Where you disappear to?
    12. Scott Tortorice
      Scott Tortorice
      Just kidding around with ya! :) :nofear:
    13. L`zard
      L`zard
      Good enough for me, LOL!
    14. MarkDV
      MarkDV
      Thanx for the offer.

With my copious lottery winnings, I'll fly your way for ASL....until then...

Mark DV
    15. L`zard
      L`zard
      Greetz, Joey!

Any particular reason for the invite?
    16. Dr Zaius
      Dr Zaius
      What, talking about Sengo? Don't be silly. I'm actually glad you brought it up because it triggered an internal meeting here where it was decided that bringing back Sengo and WarfareHQ would be beneficial for all of us.

At first I was only 90% sure this was the right move, but after all the positive comments I've gotten about it, I'm now convinced bringing these two sites back as part of a larger 'GameSquad Network' will be a good move over the long run. Of course, Sengo may be a little slow at first and the main GS forums will see a significant dip in activity once the wargame content is moved to WarfareHQ, but I'm betting these communities will do better this way, so I'm not overly concerned about a temporary dip in activity.

I'm looking forward to seeing how these new forums develop.
    17. Manilianus
      Manilianus
      I thought that too at the beginning, and I really hope this isn't true, because if it's true, this is straight declaration of war to and from a country/group which did it...
    18. Manilianus
      Manilianus
      Yes, I do, I'm sorry I wont post in a while, but my President and half of his governement died in an accident... I think you'll see it in the news...
    19. Manilianus
      Manilianus
      Just a joke :), I know a lot of guys who play wargames with women, and I have no idea how they do it, since I have a problem to make a man play one with me (this doesn't sound too good), and sometimes I believe I'm the only one with that issue, hence the "jelousy" :p
    20. Jazz
      Jazz
      You think? Most have called in "thought-provoking". Its what happens when you work developing cameras and the staff photographer finally talks you into sitting for a comparative photoshoot between 3-5 competative cameras.
  • About

United States
    Yes

Gaming

Signature

There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny, they should be setting the example of transparency.