Which rule do you want to change?

mgmasl

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
We have been playing accordying to rules as written for years never thinking about the absurdity of a big lot of them.. at this point, with so many years playing and the fantastic level of researching about lot of battles, weapons, vehicles.. we just deserve a serious rules improvement..
I mean, looooooot of years playing and enjoying ASL always trying to learn the rules and understanding the rule sistema to get the "tactics" to win scenarios.. Finally I´ve discovered a lot of "back doors" used normally by average/good players to get advantage on games,.. bypass tactics using preferibly far away vehicles, move some units first to get closer looking for safe routes, halftracks/AFVs CE to freeze Upper levels,.. some CC tactics.. Fire with Special Ammo guns when needing low DR to hit.... all questions around using same DR for ROF, Hull/Turret,...... I think this thread is about them,,

I think all of them as "minor problems" to a fantastic rule sistem that may be greatly improved eliminating the maximun of those "broken" points.. Of course, I know is HERESSY (in capital letters).

Maybe someone anywhere have the same worries and got time enough to research about something interesting to "improve" the enjoyment of the game accordying to this same feeling... Maybe.. so this lot of posts.. No time here unfortunately.. :waiting:

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
Country
llSlovenia
Fog of War -- provide blank counters in national colors. Allow unlimited use with at least one real counter. Encourage making all stacks the same number of counters high.