llUnited States
Sorry for responding a little late, but here's my list:

Blackhawk Down.

Saving Private Ryan.

Joe vs. the Volcano.

Live Free or Die Hard.

Beowulf

I AM Legend

300 (x4 times). You can never get tired of looking at this movie.

These are the movies that AFKN in Korea has running on their Networks....:cry:

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
At the movies saw "Crystal Skull" and decided we need a commissar counter with Spalko. The for Memorial Day like Paul watched "The Longest Day" on tape! Still has not rotted away. Favorite lines:

- Pluskat - "Sie kommen"
- Gavin - "You're in the 101st now"
- German officier - "Gummipuppen" (fake paratroopers but for the Germans, also a blow up sex doll).

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay, so this post is a couple days late, but I've been known to be a bit slow sometimes...okay most of the time. Here's my viewing list.
"Gidget Goes Hawaiian"
"Tammy's in Love"
"The Flying Nun"
"The Powderpuffs"
Ha! Thought that might get yer attention. Actually viewed a couple episodes of "Band Of Brothers". Did watch "Flushed Away" with my little boy...does that count too?:crosseye::D

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Okay, so this post is a couple days late, but I've been known to be a bit slow sometimes...okay most of the time. Here's my viewing list.
"Gidget Goes Hawaiian"
"Tammy's in Love"
"The Flying Nun"
"The Powderpuffs"
Ha! Thought that might get yer attention. Actually viewed a couple episodes of "Band Of Brothers". Did watch "Flushed Away" with my little boy...does that count too?:crosseye::D
Haven't seen BoB in awhile. Probably need to pop that one in and give it a watch. :)

cjsloki

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rambo: the new one
Hot Fuzz: that is a funny one. reminds me of someone I know.
Super Troopers: Chugging maple syrup

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Becket for me! Sort of a prequel to the Lion in Winter, this one's about Saint Thomas Becket, played by Richard Burton, confronting his former best friend, Henry II (played by Peter O'Toole). It is a great movie about a ne'er-do-well that ultimately finds his honor through the unexpected power of faith.

The funniest line:

King Henry II: "Do you know how much trouble I went through to make you a noble?"
Thomas a Becket: "Yes, as I recall, you lifted your finger, pointed at me and said, 'Thomas Becket, you are noble.'"

:laugh: