Ray Woloszyn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How are you, Сукин сын ! Bill Bird here. Hope you are well. Thinking of you in these dark days and interesting times. Would like to chat if that's OK. Let me know if we can connect.

Cheers
    Ray Woloszyn
    Ray Woloszyn
    Gosh, Bill. I got to thinking about you as my wife and I were looking at a trip through Canada this summer with a train with a Winnipeg stop. I have a Facebook account as Raimond Voloshin (name change as I set it up in Ukraine in 2013) and can do a Skype or WhatsApp call at some point next week. Email is raymondwoloszyn@outlook.com.
    A/CSM Bird
    A/CSM Bird
    Ray Woloszyn
    Ray Woloszyn
    I have Discord. Good that you aren't sucked into social media like my Mrs. More later.
    Ray

We did an article way back ago on Estonia in WW2.
    Is it OK if I attempt to get it published with a small Estonian scenario pac?

Steve
    steve.swann1970@gmail.com
    sswann
    sswann
    Ray

The article is on my work computer so I will send you what I have on Monday.
    If corrections are required we have time.
    It is planned to be a part of an HASL on the Battle for Narva and I want to have some Estonian material in it also besides just Germans.
    Also, If you have some info in English that can be used for the Narva HASL or stand alone scenarios that would be GREAT!

Steve
    sswann
    sswann
    Ray

As a p.s. I would (in my dreams) like a Estonian sub kit of counters similar to what the Swedish players did.

SS
    Ray Woloszyn
    Ray Woloszyn
    Steve, there was a group of Danes that started a large Narva game. I might have some old files about it. I am not sure. Should I try to contact any of the people involved?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…