What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I've had the Showa books in my hands a few years ago (there are a couple, aren't they). They looked very good but eventually I didn't buy them.
I have his other one depicting his experience in New Britain as well (Chinese translation), interesting seeing this bit of history from a Japanese point of view.

Anyway, I have the pre-1939 and the post-1944 coming as well ..

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kind of missed it with the drawing of a Mustang fighting a Zero over Port Morseby as only P38s, P40s or naval aircraft were the newest aircraft in that theater at the time, but for a comic, fairly decent - almost as good as an M5A1 "Ghost" tank knocking out Tigers!:cool::nod:

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
I just got the St. Louis ASL Club's China-Burma-India: The Lost Theater. I've not yet played any of the scenarios, but the accompanying magazine is very well written and a pleasure to read. Chapeau to Jim Burris and the rest of the team!
Very nice product. Hope they do a followup at some point.

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
I bought the mug.

With shipping across the Atlantic it cost about as much as a late-1943 CVE.

I’m a fool. But, but, but.. the mug will look so deadly when I saunter into the canteen, thumb stroking the miniature cover of AP3 as my colleagues, to a man and woman, avert their eyes in shame on account of their inferior beverage holders.

Theirs have flowers. Or golf jokes. Mine has 1939-45 hardware, including some dudes manning an AT gun in Budapest who probably ate a 35 gram ration of horseflesh for breakfast washed down with ersatz coffee.

Priceless.

Last edited:

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I picked up Hatten, the DASL pack from LFT and the latest WO pack with yet more DASL board goodness. Now I just need some FTF action to make those boards shine.... Could take months... sad face.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
FrF12 and a friend is muling all the new ASLOK packs to me