What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Just ordered Hatten, AoO, KGS Players guide and Spec ops 7, got several other items due to arrive when they clear customs as well.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Arrived in the mail today from gamers armory: KGS. I know I have railed against some of the chrome contained in this HASL, but for gods sake, who can not resist an early war eastfront HASL? So after RB my buddy and I will give this a try. Just wish I could get ahold of pdf's of this so as to print it in normal letter form, ah well.

Scottkgs box 2018.jpg

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
...Just wish I could get ahold of pdf's of this so as to print it in normal letter form, ah well. Scott
I cut the top and bottom off all my LFT cards, (just above the title and just below the last portion of the longest aftermath of whichever side) they then fit in normal US Letter page protectors, and your printer will work too.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Too much? Hatten, Spec Ops 7&8, ECII, yadda. I'll get RP15 when DTF comes out to combine shipping because no reason to rush Korea.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
[QUOTE="Spencer Armstrong, post: 1944693, member: 20536"...no reason to rush Korea.[/QUOTE]

-1. History shows one the exact opposite...and you should know better. :(

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Just wish I could get ahold of pdf's of this so as to print it in normal letter form, ah well.
Take some of that hard-earned money you get for going to work every day and go buy a scanner. Problem solved. -- jim

Okmed

ASL/SK Scout
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yanks 2nd edn and Hatten. Yanks is a gotta-have item for getting beyond the Shermans and goon squads of ASLSK. Some of the hefty stack of scenarios require boards not included in Yanks + BV, but no gripe about that.

Hatten is a beaut: oversized hexes, winterized artwork, durable components, cool subject matter and box art. Eight scenarios should be plenty to get going even without CG admin work. The sum of my previous CG experience is Decision at Elst, but I found Hatten's rules intelligible and straightforward. The terrain and weather are simple. Play ought to run smoothly, without lots of reference to lesser-used rules or much fiddling with prisoners. Both sides have fun assortments of troops and equipment, and there's something especially nifty about flamethrower-panzers on a snowy day.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Red Factories (Open)
Hatten (Received); Awesome HASL by the way!
BattleSchool Dice / SS Totenkopf (My second different set)

I got the SS dice because I already had a set of dice (4-5 different colored dice and 4-5 matching white dice) I bought that had a skull as the "1" pip. I've had these so long I don't even remember where I got them. The Totenkopf dice set carries on the skull theme.