Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking over scenarios for the upcoming KC tourney and then Chicago. I am seeing what I have played and not played... looking at OBs and perhaps a few maps. For those I haven't played I am just seeing which ones pass the smell test and look interesting. Probably will not be much, if any actual play time between now and then.

Fred Ingram

Average Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Preparing 18 scenarios for the ASL open in April (man - that's a lot since I have not played any on the list)

Phlegm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Seems like folks arrest doing a lot of tourney preparation.

One of the biggest puzzles I find is the lack of ASL play in the NY/NJ area. There is no organized group that plays together on a consistent basis.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dug a hole, cut a water line and replaced a sprinkler device in the back yard.....

Then had fun watching my G-daughter dance to the "Bubble Guppies" song, before I read to her the "Aftermath" to the scenario RbF I-7 "Into the Cauldron".....

She was asleep as I finally said, "And the Russians and German cardboard warriors lived happily ever after....." God's honest truth. My G-daughter fell asleep about two minutes later and is currently napping.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Made up a VK 4501 (P) counter and posted it in another thread.

Looked at a pile of Journals and decided scanning them was not for today. However I finished the last of the Annual (and General) stuff at the weekend.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Made up a VK 4501 (P) counter and posted it in another thread.

Looked at a pile of Journals and decided scanning them was not for today. However I finished the last of the Annual (and General) stuff at the weekend.
Paul,

That was a very fine counter that you created.

Thanks.

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Today i got on gamesquad to see what you guys are up to.:laugh::laugh:
Same here. And you guys are lucky I even did that. I couldn't care less about ASL anymore.

All I care about are stocks and the stock market. I spend four to six hours a night on it. I'm obsessed (see my thread in the Community Chit-Chat sub-forum).

However when I have a few beers, like right now, I feel nostalgic for this trivial ASL talk that I used to get so lathered up about. Seems funny now, but I just had to get my point in.

As the Greatest Scenario Designer in the History of the World I still keep designing and playtesting once a week. It's a burden. But the thought of the entire ASL community committing collective suicide if I abandon you is too troubling. So I bear down and perform for you freaks.

You're welcome.

Phlegm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Glenbo wrote:

> As the Greatest Scenario Designer in the History of the World

Wait a cotton pickin minute! I'm the GSDitHotW! Do you have anything that compares to the Ruweisat Ridge map?

I rest my case your honor.

Phlegm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anybody know how to post a picture from an iPad's Camera roll to a topic here? I can't get it to work for me.

AZslim

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Same here. And you guys are lucky I even did that. I couldn't care less about ASL anymore.

All I care about are stocks and the stock market. I spend four to six hours a night on it. I'm obsessed (see my thread in the Community Chit-Chat sub-forum).

However when I have a few beers, like right now, I feel nostalgic for this trivial ASL talk that I used to get so lathered up about. Seems funny now, but I just had to get my point in.

As the Greatest Scenario Designer in the History of the World I still keep designing and playtesting once a week. It's a burden. But the thought of the entire ASL community committing collective suicide if I abandon you is too troubling. So I bear down and perform for you freaks.

You're welcome.
Thanks man. The very thought of no more glennbo designs has me in a cold sweat, seeing purple spiders and shaking uncontrollably.

Bambooz

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anybody know how to post a picture from an iPad's Camera roll to a topic here? I can't get it to work for me.
When you plug the ipad in to your computer a pop up box should ask if you want to import
your pictures.

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got my copies of B&J and CoS.:joy: Will be looking over the new goodies tonite.:yummy:

ironmike1944

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got my copies of B&J and CoS.:joy: Will be looking over the new goodies tonite.:yummy:
Today,

I ran out of Toilet Paper and used my old Critical Hit Scenarios wipe my butt! Just kidding. These Subjects on the ASL Games Squad are just getting out of control. Can we just stop the madness? :blab:

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Today,

I ran out of Toilet Paper and used my old Critical Hit Scenarios wipe my butt! Just kidding. These Subjects on the ASL Games Squad are just getting out of control. Can we just stop the madness? :blab:
At least you found a use for them,:toilet: i havent yet.