The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
IS IT JUST ME?.....

Or is Halloween more violent and sexual then when we were kids?

Lots of zombies, and don't get me started on the slutty nurse outfits and slutty pirate girl outfits (cue Psycho in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...)

AS A GUY...I don't care

BUT AS A DAD....it strikes me that this holiday is too commerical? (Gee what holiday isn't I guess...)

Just my thinking aloud.

Mark DV
Ada, MI

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
That is some twisted **** man. Casper the friendly ghost used to scare the crap out of me. Damn my earliest nightmares were giant tumble weeds as big as house rolling towards me....

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
IS IT JUST ME?.....

Or is Halloween more violent and sexual then when we were kids?

Lots of zombies, and don't get me started on the slutty nurse outfits and slutty pirate girl outfits (cue Psycho in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...)

AS A GUY...I don't care

BUT AS A DAD....it strikes me that this holiday is too commerical? (Gee what holiday isn't I guess...)

Just my thinking aloud.

Mark DV
Ada, MI

.....And just why does slutty pirate girls make you think of Psycho?:hmmm:....scratch that I don't think I wanna know:surprise:
Well at least you didn't say "slutty Psycho outfits"

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
The kiss of death for Bama.

They look like the best team to me.

I predict they beat USC for the National Championship.
Care to change that prediction? :)

vs

31 1st downs
613 total yards
391 on the ground
8.0 per carry
183 from a freshman
164 from the QB

Last 3 games that vaunted U$C D had given up 367 yds vs ND, 482 yds vs Oregon St and now 613 yds vs Oregon. Maybe if they lose 2 more games they'll drop out of the top 10. Maybe! :rolleyes:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
vs

What'd you expect? It was just Tulane.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
AFraud breaks out of his slump. Swisher too. Matsui gets a dinger.

vs

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Damn my earliest nightmares were giant tumble weeds as big as house rolling towards me....
My 4yo daughter had a nightmare last night. She was being chased by a giant chicken (we have just recently acquired 4 normal size ones) and fell over. When pressed about what happened next, she said "It looked at me and said 'LUNCH'" Would have scared the crap out of me too.....

What's your most memorable nightmare?

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
My 4yo daughter had a nightmare last night. She was being chased by a giant chicken (we have just recently acquired 4 normal size ones) and fell over. When pressed about what happened next, she said "It looked at me and said 'LUNCH'" Would have scared the crap out of me too.....

What's your most memorable nightmare?
Now that was scarry, we too have chickens (4 of) but our kids are normal adjusted types so they went trouble free.

As for dreams and nightmares, never have them, seriously I don't remember any of them at all:crosseye:

Last edited:

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
As for dreams and nightmares, never have them, seriously I don't remember any of them at all:crosseye:
I remember dreaming of being chased down a set of stairs (like office stairs, 10 steps down, 90 degree turn, 10 stairs down etc rinse repaeat) by George Michael with a chainsaw. That was scary, although I've never quite figured which was scarier him or the saw......

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
That is too funny, a giant chicken and saying 'lunch', now the George Michael thing, we could get all Freudian here couldn't we?

Since Halloween just finished up...

I had a nightmare when I was like 17 or 18 and my 'friends' were dressed in black witches and warlock suits, they tied my arms to my chest and bound my legs then put me in this steel and concrete contraption where I could look out and see everything and move my neck but not the rest of my body. They would take turns spinning the device I was in and then push me in it. I would be all dizzy like but I could see a wicked looking forest that had flames bursting out. Each time they spun and pushed me I'd get closer to that damn forest, well I was starting to panic a little bit when they all just disappeared and a bunch of these red demons came up out of the forest and started ripping me apart.

I woke up in a cold sweat into another dream of me laying on a cold stone slab and those same 'friends' of mine were laughing at my cold dead body and sticking these long weird looking poles through the stone slab, even though my body was dead my brain was not and each time they put a pole through they would try to gain control of my mind and I was constantly fighting them, in my sleep I was trying to scream "Nooo!" but I could not mouth the scream, and they would laugh harder, and the harder they laughed the more I tried to scream "Nooo!" and the deep they pushed those poles in.

When I woke up from that dream I felt that my hands were again bound and my legs were as well. I was in a canoe floating in a lake (all three dreams were night, full moon and cold and eerie) that was still as glass. Suddenly the wind picked up and the lake turned into a tidal pool that sucked me down, down, down and that is when I finally really did awake from the nightmares.

All three dreams were very dark and cold and left me with the feeling of trying to scream and not being able to breath.

Fort

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The kiss of death for Bama.

They look like the best team to me.

I predict they beat USC for the National Championship.
Alabama will lose to Florida in SEC...those guys seem to find a way to win no matter what.

Prediction for National Championship game:

Texas v. Florida
20------17

bennerc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Maybe if they lose 2 more games they'll drop out of the top 10. Maybe! :rolleyes:

I am sure you're right. Only two-loss SEC teams can stay in the top 10 . . . or go to the National Championship. :devious:

Last edited:

MLaPanzer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Alabama will lose to Florida in SEC...those guys seem to find a way to win no matter what.

Prediction for National Championship game:

Texas v. Florida
20------17
Well USC is definitely out of it.

Guess I'll start rooting for the horns.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Who you rooting for in the Packer/Queenie game?
I'm leaning toward the Queenies. Not cuz of Favre or Petersen but cuz the Pack has trouble protecting Rodgers so far this year. Still, probably a close game.

Status
Not open for further replies.