Oct 18, 2017 at 3:53 PM
    1. Psycho
    2. Psycho
      Psycho
      "U must hang up on yourself quit a lot. ;)"

Hey! :angry:
    3. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Mine involved a lot of alcohol and a stripper named Tammy...before the pot. My judgement was a little clouded at the time."

snicker
    4. PabloGS
      PabloGS
      We shall never surrender! Good post on that.
    5. Psycho
      Psycho
      "God, I must really suck."

snicker
    6. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Damn, I can't win at anything...except when playing Holst...that's a "sure thing"."

snicker
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I don't participate in anti-religious protests, I much prefer to live and let live. That does not mean I do not understand the bible. My senior level Greek class translated three books, one of them was the Bible. Most members of that class were seminary students, with two nuns as well...we had plenty of discussions, and they were all friendly."

nicely done :clap:
    8. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Jesus must be so proud...you have learned his teachings well."

snicker
    9. Psycho
      Psycho
      "You not liking it is fine, no need to explain yourself to me, I understand when someone feels out of their depth....besides, you'd just screw it up by trying to put an abomination of a square (IIFT) into a perfectly crafted functionally precise circle (IFT). :)"

Beat me to it! :clap:
    10. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I'm an excellent driver."

snicker
    11. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I freakin' hate the yankees and their fans"

Not a Yankee fan. I just like Jeter and Mo. I do root for them (and the rest of the AL East) against the hated Red Sux.
    12. Mr. Omaha
      Mr. Omaha
      Really, and wannabe cyberbullies are as pathetic when they are FAT as they are skinny loser...get a life you pathetic fat ****...and trust me moron I'll say it directly to your face where YOU don't have the safety of your keyboard. Oh and one more thing, save the suspense-either lose weight or go for the Guiness Book douchebag...
    13. aiabx
      aiabx
      Thanks for the rep, I appreciate it. It's hard keeping my cool arguing with Tater.
    14. Fort
      Fort
      ..Nah, I just Neg Rep you.
      Your and the rest of the Left's slurs at the Tea Party are old and worn out...find some other material
    15. aiabx
      aiabx
      You know, I briefly pondered bowdlerizing the joke, but then I thought "they must know that people call them teabaggers". Then I thought "Are these a bunch of old ladies who will cry at the sight of some mildly crude humour?" And the answer is apparently yes, though I must say the neg rep caught me by surprise.
      Do you neg rep all the crude humour on GS, or just the jokes that sting you personally?
    16. Morbii
      Morbii
      I thought it was obvious, too. I'm just an ass (with no rep to give) :p
    17. Psycho
      Psycho
      I guess some people *cough*Tate*cough* don't accept proof for evolution or the IIFT. ;)
    18. bendizoid
      bendizoid
      Thanks for the support Gary. Hope to see you in the final in Albany.

Bob
    19. Psycho
      Psycho
      "'Build a better dartboard"

Once again :clap:
    20. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Since this is aimed at my words,..."

Again... :clap:
  • About

Systems Design Engineer
    United States
    Gaming, Poker, travel.

Signature

“You’re never beaten until you admit it.”- George Patton

A dog is the only thing that loves you more than himself.