Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
A minor errata we noticed during play yesterday. On the C7.346 DC Placement vs AFV DR chart, it says "+1.....Placed/Thrown through Hull Down front Target Facing". The word 'Down' should not be there. The v1 Rat Charts, the rulebook, and MMP charts got it right. Somehow it was incorrectly inserted into v2. :smoke:

Last edited:

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
My bad.

The last days before going to the printers had been terrible and I had spent nights dreaming of charts, figures and numbers :(

Anyway, I will write down all these errata, thanks for the input!

X

Babyear

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My bad.

The last days before going to the printers had been terrible and I had spent nights dreaming of charts, figures and numbers :(

Anyway, I will write down all these errata, thanks for the input!

X
We can make sticky errata! No worries...

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
To Hit Table C5, Case A - change "SL" to "ST" - although I do like the Squad Leader reference!

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
A few minor mistakes there may be...
BUT!

It is still FANTASTIC!!!!

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Rat Pocket Charts ver 2 (ERRATA download?)

Is there a download of errata for the chart? Is any one making one or do I have to do this my self :cry:

daniel

pybarrondo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I don't think so. Not yet. People are still finding things.

One more for the list: In the American National Capabilities Chart, there is a dagger on the 4-5-8 Marine squad that should be one position higher, on the circled 5-5-8.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

For those of you with v1 and v2 of the Rat Charts, it is, with care a patience, possible to remove the front/back covers from v1 (the laminated ones) and do likewise from v2. You want to remove the backs first then the fronts, then install the laminated front first then the back.

This whole process takes patience and care and about 20-30 minutes depending on your dexterity level and how many tries it takes you to reinstall (removal is easier).

One trick when replacing the laminated cover onto the V2 is to set the cover's long edge below the teeth of the spiral and sort of zip or swipe the cover fully through so that all holes are located just above the teeth, then* move them gently into position in one go. It takes a few tries. Trying to thread hole by hole did not work for me.

Note that once in place the laminated covers are off set by one or two positions, so you don't have a perfect match. I say this for those anal types in case they have to have perfection and will be upset at the new hybrid look. However* the laminated cover is larger than the 2d page of the v2 so the plastic left and right edges do serve to protect the whole thing and this is try of the rear cover and the penultimate page as well.

Warning. I did trash the cover page of my v2 in its removal. So I sort of lost a set in the process. But the hybrid is very good IMHO.

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain

Is there a download of errata for the chart? Is any one making one or do I have to do this my self :cry:
We will.

The file has yet to be laid out but we have compiled every errata found thus far. We just need a bit of time and better comms, sorry...

X

Will

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Sorry if this has been asked before, how might one find these in the U.S.? I've only ever ordered products before that can be easily found at various online retailers. I'm having difficulty finding this one though.

Thanks,
-Will

Misterhawk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia

Any likelihood of that errata file appearing soon?

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain

Hi Bruce,

I am supposed to return to Europe around August, means that if everything goes well, I will have these done before Christmas this year. Can't go faster here :(

Best,

X

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia

I am supposed to return to Europe around August, means that if everything goes well, I will have these done before Christmas this year. Can't go faster here :(
Christmas? As in, Christmas 2016?

3 months ago you posted "The file has yet to be laid out but we have compiled every errata found thus far." I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm happy to use the compiled list, I don't need it laid out ....

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
On the UNARMORED VEHICLE DESTRUCTION TABLE, under = Final TK# for Direct Fire the result is "Im[sup]H[/sup]/Sh[sup]T[/SUP]." An unarmored vehicle cannot be Shocked, and the item should read "Im."

JR

Last edited: