Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Now that MMP has inserted a brand new set of dividers in Hakkaa Paalle, the need for a set of alternate tables is far less pressing.

goatleaf

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm a bit confused as to how to order on the lft site? I think I placed an order but didn't get to put in any payment or address details. Anyone else ordered direct from lft before?
I just ordered it from LFT too. You have to register with them first. Then when you order, an on screen message tells you that they will contact you when the order is ready with shipping options. At that stage you will pay.

alanlynott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I just ordered it from LFT too. You have to register with them first. Then when you order, an on screen message tells you that they will contact you when the order is ready with shipping options. At that stage you will pay.
Thanks. And I noticed Cholm is back in print.

goatleaf

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I just received an email from X asking for the shipping address - so they can give shipping options!

Babyear

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm hoping mine have been delivered!! I'm "stuck" here at WBC until Friday. Looking so forward to this. Lots of good stuff to look forward to in the ne t few weeks. Enjoy.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
That's like an hour away, right? Take a ferry. Where is the motivation here?
:)
MMM lets see, ferry to the UK means a three day trip, three to four hundred pounds in fares at least( booking late) or Fly like I normaly do that's a two day and around £500 in airfares ( again late booking)so either way with loss of wages for that time scale + out of pocket to do a video of the opening for you guys +£1to1.1K out of pocket!!! that's more than enough motivation to NOT do it lol

goatleaf

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Got my v2 today - no plastic protector pages on front or back as with v1 but more tables and the tabs are a plus. As an added bonus, the envelope did a passable impression of a page in a stamp collection for Cambodian stamps.

Babyear

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nice video. I'm jealous because I'm still waiting. But it is a nice video. Thanks for sharing.

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got mine the other day and really like it--the rat pics are quite amusing,and like the tabs at the bottom to help in finding the right chart. Thanks,LFT!

pybarrondo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got my charts, they look great! Much improved from the previous version.

Using them for my playings I have noticed a couple of tiny errors. I thought I would mention them in case anyone is keeping a list of errata. On the AP TO KILL TABLE, 57mm is correctly shown with a TK number of 9, but unfortunately the L was dropped from the 57L, which has a TK of 15. So the chart shows 57 in two places.

The other thing is a goof in the OBA flowchart. On the page for FFE:2 Correction and Fire, the second box, beginning "Disregarding SMOKE," gives the possible answers as No and No. The arrow pointing down from this box should be labeled Yes. (Also, the first box, Do you wish to cancel, does not list a Yes option. It needs a Yes arrow pointing to the red Access Lost bubble.)

Last edited:

pybarrondo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got my charts, they look great! Much improved from the previous version.

Using them for my playings I have noticed a couple of tiny errors. I thought I would mention them in case anyone is keeping a list of errata. On the AP TO KILL TABLE, 57mm is correctly shown with a TK number of 9, but unfortunately the L was dropped from the 57L, which has a TK of 15. So the chart shows 57 in two places.

The other thing is a goof in the OBA flowchart. On the page for FFE:2 Correction and Fire, the second box, beginning "Disregarding SMOKE," gives the possible answers as No and No. The arrow pointing down from this box should be labeled Yes. (Also, the first box, Do you wish to cancel, does not list a Yes option. It needs a Yes arrow pointing to the red Access Lost bubble.)
Also, I noticed in the National Capabilities Chart, the information on the Italians is now slightly inaccurate. In the Miscellaneous column, the second and third lines should be combined. Just as in the second line, all of those attributes in the third line (+1 CC Capture DRM NA, Lax, 1PAATC) apply only to 1st Line and Conscript units. MMP's official chart (which is easily misread) lumps them all together with the 1&C label (along with the prohibition on deployment), because none of them applies to Elite units.

The only item in the entire section that applies to Elite units as well as 1&C is the first bulleted item, Escape NA.

Last edited: