volgaG68
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Thanks for the Like/rep. Just hope we're not heading down a rough road here - could even apply to Unofficial Support Forums page as well if taken to the illogical extreme.
    volgaG68
    volgaG68
    I've noticed the same thing before. What Evan posted was no less than a Marketplace ad for 'Goods For Sale'. George from LCP always puts his scenario pack blurbs in the 'Announcements' section. One wonders if that will be frowned upon as well. Oh well, I paid for the Silver Upgrade, not for the Emporium perk, but to donate in general. I never had before and it was about time.
    Thanks for the rep Chris .. I am never very good with paints and stuff. Learned a bit about how to do it properly next time. You are too kind. :)
    Friends & Visitors: I have recently pared down my 'Friends' list to better encompass the topics I enjoy reading up on, and the private correspondence in which I like to engage.

To those who have been 'unFriended', thank you for putting up with my nonsense for as long as you have. I still share many of the same niche interests with you, but interests and posting patterns change on occasion. There are a small variety of topics that I have zero interest in that seem to have saturated my 'Friends Activity Stream'. (Yes, I actually read your posts.)

All of our various interests/viewpoints intertwine to make up the world of ASL, and I wish you to continue with whatever aspects interest you and keep you playing for a long, long time. :)
    "American Sign Language will be offering some products on Black Friday. The shipping is free.....but you'll have to sign for it"

snicker
    "Dumpin' on my CHIEFS?"

This year... yeah. I thought Crennel would do better after the way they ended last year. :(
    "As long as this added feature doesn't have a 'second' or 'third' edition!"

snicker
    "Sure! (Is there a version of checkers with concertina wire and flamethrowers?)"

snicker
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…