Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

Babyear

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is it available yet?

J/K... I know it will be out soon. I really want one of these. I missed out on version 1 and have been kicking myself over and over again! Looking forward to this.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not trying to be a pest, but I was just wondering if these V2 charts are still on track for a late July release?

If so, who would be the distributor in the U.S.?

Babyear

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not trying to be a pest, but I was just wondering if these V2 charts are still on track for a late July release?

If so, who would be the distributor in the U.S.?
Same request here: Want to get this. I missed out on ver 1 so this is my next shot at it. Can't even find these second hand yet. Any info is greatly appreciated.

alanlynott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
If the postage to the U.S. is expensive I'm travelling to Chicago the first week in September so I could bring some copies from the UK with me.

nashvillen

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Where would one order one of these, please? I see references to them, but no place to order them.

Thank you!

Mike Curtis,
Christiana, TN

nashvillen

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Found the LFT site, the charts are listed, but not available to order yet? Is this correct? Just don't want to miss this opportunity.

Thank you,

Mike

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Where would one order one of these, please? I see references to them, but no place to order them.

Thank you!

Mike Curtis,
Christiana, TN
The v2 version is not out yet. Once released, I bet Scott Blanton of Gamer's Armory will have them. He is here on GS.

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Saw on Facebook, that the v2 Rat Charts are ready and will be shipping soon. Does anyone know if any US supplier will have them? Gamer's Armory is where I got my v1, but no word on their site about carrying v2. Inquiring minds need to know !!

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Saw on Facebook, that the v2 Rat Charts are ready and will be shipping soon. Does anyone know if any US supplier will have them? Gamer's Armory is where I got my v1, but no word on their site about carrying v2. Inquiring minds need to know !!
It's up for pre-order at Gamers Armory... Just ordered mine...

Babyear

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's up for pre-order at Gamers Armory... Just ordered mine...
Thanks for heads up. I ordered as well. So I have one with Gamers Armory, BattleSchool and Alex Key.ni refuse to make the same mistake I did with ver 1 and wait to purchase!!